View Single Post
Old 04-30-2023, 11:09 AM   #40
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jules 3rd Gloryhole Visit Marshall Islands

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Ass Spread, Bareback, Booth BJ, Brunette, Creampie, Deepthroat, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Sloppy Blowjob, Spit Roast, Squirt, Tongue Stud
She got a few special surprises today. The first one was an accidental creampie. How does a girl get an accidental creampie? Well, the Gloryhole is a dynamic environment with lots of stuff going on and during a heavy traffic flow of dicks, girls are often jumping from dick-to-dick and it's easy to forget what's going on and where they are. She may have been dripping cum in her panties on the way home because she sent me a text asking if all the guys wore condoms. I told her I thought so but I wasn't sure until I was editing this video.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9877kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jules 3rd Gloryhole Visit

Diegas 1st Gloryhole Visit Nachusa

I thought I’d try something a little different this week. Meet Diega, one of the sluttiest girls I’ve taken to the Gloryhole so far. This chick use to go to local adult book stores with her b/f so they could both share cocks through the Gloryhole. He use to make her go to one of their favorite places so she could suck off strangers alone in the booth. The catch is he would give her a specific number of guys she had to service before she left and record the video on her phone for his viewing pleasure. When she told me about this I thought it would be fun to let her fly solo in the booth with the camera, that way would could experience her earlier adventures. It was a gamble on my part and I had no clue how it was going to turn out but I was pleasantly surprised and i think you will be to. She’s one of those girls that gets off on gagging herself with a cock and took a few impressive deepthroat cumshot swallows which she held nice and long so we could see the cock pulsing as the entire load was being pumped down her throat. How this didn’t make her gag is beyond me. I also had no clue how flexible she was until she did the wall splitz to let guys fuck and finger her while she was wide open. This girls is full of sexual talent and would make an excellent fuck toy
She loves playing with cum and spit a few big loads into her hand for us to see before slurping them up nice and clean like a thorough cock sucker would. Even though she’s done this before for her b/f, I don’t think it would always take an experienced girl to pull something like this off. I can set the camera up for the girl and then leave her alone to let her do her thing. I flip the display around so they can see what they are doing and show the camera the cum before swallowing. I think this would work best on a return visit because the first-time jitters are normally minimized at that point so they wouldn’t be too overwhelmed and freaked out about being alone in the booth. I didn’t think she would let a strange guy join her in the booth but then again this chick is a total freak and she really got into it. She obviously had a good feeling about the guy she let in with her but you could see by her expression that she had to really think about it first. Let me know what you guys think about this one. If you like it then I can do this once in awhile for a more intimate experience with your favorite girl.
Duration: 1:14:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2433kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diegas 1st Gloryhole Visit

Salma Ragley

Cast: Salma
Genres: 11 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Cheater, Creampie, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Interracial, Latina, MILF, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos
The "Cheating Latina" out did herself today at the Gloryhole by not only blowing a bunch of random strangers and swallowing their loads but she also let a few of them bareback fuck her until they filled her with cum. It didn't take long before she was a sloppy mess and each guy had no clue they were fucking freshly creampied pussy.
She said her b/f would be mad if he found out she went to the Gloryhole but wouldn't break up with her which I find a little hard to believe. Any "normal" guy would flip the fuck out and never stick their dick in her again.
We all know that Latina's are little brown fucking machines and this one made sure we didn't forget it. I'll let the hashtags speak for themselves on this one
Duration: 56:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10681kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Salma

Girlfriend's Secret Gloryhole Jenkinsville

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English
Having dirty secrets in a relationship and not getting caught is wishful thinking. But what happens here goes beyond that...
Duration: 3:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8214kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 188.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlfriend's Secret Gloryhole

Awesome Blowjob From Cute Rebecca Volpetti Chambers

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Rebecca Volpetti
Genres: Swallow, Blowjob, Facial, Cumshots, Sperm, Gloryhole
After those intense deepthroat blowjobs the guys need to pour out their sperm and Rebecca eagerly helps them,
jerking the dicks and helping them to cum, licking sperm up to the last drop and swallowing everything.
She gets facial loads too and cum gets on her hair and into her eyes, totaling 17 loads..
Duration: 21:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 318kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Awesome Blowjob From Cute Rebecca Volpetti

Angelique Lapiedra - Glory Hole Massage (2023) Concan

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Angelique Lapiedra
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Angelique Lapiedra joins us for the third instalment and this stunning brunette has a very special massage in store for her lucky client, Jimmy Bud! Armed with her perfect body and beautiful tattoos, Angelique gets straight to work under the table with a sloppy blowjob through the gloryhole, but that’s only the beginning for this horny babe as she goes on to mount her client and treat him to a wet and slippery fuck that has her shaking with pleasure until a facial cumshot!
Duration: 48:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12011kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelique Lapiedra - Glory Hole Massage (2023)

Hard to swallow Elida

Sofia Garcia is a hot latina who does for first time a GloryHole.
Duration: 13:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3926kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 395.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard to swallow

Время генерации страницы 0.08905 секунды с 9 запросами