View Single Post
Old 04-30-2023, 06:49 AM   #754
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Domestic Disturbance - Ava D'Amore Taylor Springs

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Jobs are not easy to find. When I find one I do my best to keep it. Sometimes nothing I do is good enough. I got a job cleaning some dude’s house. He was kind of a creep. He kept trying to get me to wear some skimpy maid costume.
I should have just worn the stupid thing. Now he’s got videos of me doing things I shouldn’t have been doing at work. He held it over my head, made me wear the maid outfit, put a metal gag in my mouth, made me drool all over myself.
No job is worth what he’s put me through. If I thought he’d let me leave I’d quit. He tells me I’m worthless. He’s long since broken my will. He does what he wants with my body. I’ll do as he says and maybe he won’t hurt me... bad.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:21
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domestic Disturbance - Ava D'Amore

Pure Taboo - Ransom Manistique

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Johnny Goodluck, Lily Glee, Brad Sterling
Genres: Brunette, Threesome, Anal, Small Tits, Teen, Petite, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Double Penetration, Ass, Rough Sex
Video language: English
Katie (Lily Glee) and her boyfriend, Shane (Johnny Goodluck), often daydream about running away and starting a new life together elsewhere. But to do that, they need money, and lots of it... Fortunately for them, Katie's , Roland, is wealthy -- unfortunately for them, he's also a greedy jerk. So Shane decides that it's finally time to chase their dreams give Roland his comeuppance.
Shane pitches a plan to Katie that involves faking a ransom video to get Roland to pony up. Although Katie's unsure about it at first, she trusts Shane and goes along with it. Even so, when Shane pulls down his mask and turns on the camera, Katie's transported to a whole different world.
But something isn't right... No matter how much of a pounding her pussy and mouth takes, Roland keeps refusing to pay the ransom. They're in too deep now to give up and Katie has to play along even when Shane brings in a friend (Brad Sterling). Will seeing his sweet at the mercy of two strange men be enough to bring it all to an end? Or is the scam even more elaborate than Katie thinks?
Story inspired by an original submission by Pure Taboo member, GernBlanston!
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12825kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Ransom
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03029 секунды с 9 запросами