Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Suffer in Rhythm La Barca

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
You can't put a price on loving what you do. All the same; the more that you love what you do the deeper your put your soul into it. Charlotte Sartre loves what she does. She puts everything into what she does and it hurts. The sounds she makes are music to our ears.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suffer in Rhythm

No Escape Lancaster

Release Year: 2022
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape. She can barely struggle in his grip, even before he gets the ropes around her limbs. He takes her down to the ground and subdues her while she desperately tries to scream or plead through the hand clapped over her mouth. When he gets the rag stuffed in there it will make it even harder for her.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape

Pussy On The Pole Banff

Veruca James is a classic beauty that is “excited to try something new.” Well, dear, I have a lot of things to show you. When you get your hands on a girl with a body like this you have to take full advantage. When you find one that says she's looking for something she hasn't tried before you have to push her limits. Leather, electricity, and whatever else I can think of, if she hasn't done it then it is definitely on the menu.
Duration: 44:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy On The Pole

Remastered Dar Es Salaam

Lowering the cage onto a wooden block, PD uses a spider gag to hold 49’s mouth wide, allowing him easy access to all of her holes. He shoves a dildo into her mouth making her gag; she begs for it to go anywhere else. He fucks her cunt, thrusting it rapidly so the cage rocks and the metal digs sharply into her knees. Then he pushes it into her ass, sliding it in and out slowly, firmly. Finally he uses the vibrator on her throbbing clit; juice drips from her pussy as he rewards her for a hard day’s work.
Duration: 1:03:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Remastered

Fragile sub returns home part 4 Saddle Brook

Teaching her how to torment another slave has an essential place within a slave’s training process. Thus, she will gain empathy for her master, and in this way, she will be a more proper obedient. Diana is still at the beginning of her slavery journey, and she has got a lot on her check list. Since Kate is in the scene, Dr Lomp decides to take the chance and urges Diana to assist him while he is punishing the latter one. On the other hand, it will be a nightmare for Kate, since being hit by an inexperienced one is worse, because the intensity of the strokes are never predictable.
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12281kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fragile sub returns home part 4

Sitting Pretty Chiefland

Charlotte Sartre thinks she is on a simple shopping trip, just like any other weekend. She goes into a furniture store, looking for some kind of chair to help furnish her new apartment, and O.T. is more than happy to help her look around his shop. She says she doesn't need anything too comfortable, which is good since the array of chairs he had are all made of metal pipes bent into strange shapes. Eventually she sits down on one, her legs spread by the metal, and O.T. locks her neck into a metal collar. A girl with this little common sense doesn't deserve to get out of that bondage, but O.T. knows what she does deserve.
Duration: 35:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sitting Pretty

Ashley Lane Locked Trecate

I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
Duration: 37:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Locked

Время генерации страницы 0.11817 секунды с 9 запросами