View Single Post
Old 04-29-2023, 09:49 AM   #104
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cosmic Orgasm - London River Mattson

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Ass Caning, Caning, Drool, Flogging, Ring Gag, Bells on Nipples, Bilbos, Black Hair, Breast Bondage, Celebrator, Dildo, Electric Breast Torture
Video language: English
London River knows that orgasms are easy when she is in the comfort of a nice, soft bed. She can stretch, and strain, and every muscle of her body gets into it, whether she knows it or not. Her toes curl, her abs tighten, her head goes back, and her fists clench as the waves of pleasure wash over her body. But that is when she is in complete control.
When PD is in control things are much different. He locks her down into twisted bondage, positions that are hard to stay in even when she isn't concentrating so hard on trying to cum while blocking out the pain of whatever else he decides to do to her.
Sometimes she can't squeeze her legs together because the dildo in her pussy is designed to dig spikes into her legs if she tries. Sometimes the electricity isn't just in the air, it's in her cunt. He has so many devious and distracting ways to delay her orgasms that she spends an entire day right on the edge of cumming. When she finally does have the chance to experience the release, you better believe it is the best one she has ever had.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6733kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cosmic Orgasm - London River

Stepping through real submission part 1 Vergennes

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Meeting with Dr Lomp, being his slave for the first time is usually an easy deal for new girls, because the famous master shows patience and doesn’t lead the girls out of the BDSM world with the first impression. But when the first threshold is passed, things are changing very fast. For the following sessions, Dr Lomp prepares himself to show his real face. All excuses emerging from being new to the world remain back, and the true pain waits for the girls. Petra has also walked on the same path, has tested and gained an initial experience and if she wants to keep on walking on this way, she has to be ready to suffer.
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12258kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepping through real submission part 1

Tit Trap Keeseville

He tells her to undress, piling her discarded clothing onto the bag she brought with her. Then she is to get up on a box and kneel with her feet hovering over her feet and her hands folded behind her head. She has to wait there, un-moving. We have high standards here at Insex and if she moves so much as an inch we have no use for her.
Duration: 31:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Trap

Desperation of Yultsi part 1 Rector

The wheel of pain is to turn for Yultsi, and she again seems very nervous, that she knows she will suffer a lot, as no less is expected if this duo is in the scene. It is a psychological torment for the loyal switch, to be in the focus of the whip, where she has just finished making a submissive guy cry with the same instrument. Dr Lomp is also aware of this, and now wants to enjoy Yultsi’s mental destruction. As she turns the wheel, the cursor stops for “Joker” two times in a row, as if the wheel itself also shows mercy for the poor slave, and doesn’t want to take a role in her torment. This session will be extremely hard for Yultsi, and now you watch and see her getting mad for her misfortune.
Duration: 14:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12324kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperation of Yultsi part 1

The Joy of Suffering Herculaneum

The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room. The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before. had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure. With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Joy of Suffering

Rejected - Replaced Blair

Release Year: 2021
Last time on Rejected Jacey was tormented because she was boring. Now it’s time to show her what a real woman is like. London River is way more responsive and engaging. Jacey watches as London gets played with. A little pain and a little pleasure. She’s certainly more interesting to watch than Jacey was. Jacey does make a decent cuck.
Duration: 42:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rejected - Replaced

Painful Delights Sierra Blanca

Release Year: 2021
Mei is a rare subject. She's one of those women who needs a little pain to get off. Anywhere else that might be an issue, but here we are happy to oblige. We dispense with the formalities. Mei is bound naked to bamboo sticks. As she rolls around on the floor she grunts quietly. The strain on her arms and neck is intense. Before he gives her what she wants he's going to make her give him what he wants and Mei is all too happy to comply.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Delights

Время генерации страницы 0.09893 секунды с 9 запросами