Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

BootsMans Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Kiss And Carry - Laila Delight Sinn Sage

Kiss And Carry - Laila Delight Sinn Sage

Format: MPEG-4
Video: 00:10:49 / 0,63 GB
Aspect: 1920x1080
Tags: Lift & Carry, Kissing, Body Worship, Ass Smacking, Muscular Women, ManyVids
Description: Laila Delight and I (Sinn Sage) are doing standing kisses and cant get close enough! Lifting her up in a firemans carry, I squeeze her tight ass while walking around. She gives me a booty smacking over my full back panties while elevated. When I put her down, I climb on for some lap sitting. Its the perfect position for her to pick me up. She bounces me while holding onto my big ass and we continue making out. She does some stomach sitting before I pick her up for more lift and carrying. I love feeling her bare feet wrapped around my waist as she hangs on and does tit squeezing and nipple sucking. After petting more, shes motivated to put me in an over the shoulder carry and shows off her strength while doing squats. Petite girls lifting bigger girls is so hot! Lap dancing and twerking is a pussy tease before I pick her up for more over the shoulder carries and spankings. After thigh squeezing, I throw her down for belly button licking. Im lying on top of her and have a heavy makeout session before cradle carrying. OTHER KEYWORDS- lift & carry kissing girl girl girlgirl girl/girl GG ass smacking ass squeezing ass grabbing strong woman strong women powerful woman powerful women muscular woman muscular women blondes tan bodies panty fetish body worship armpit hair kink fantasies fantasy brunettes all natural This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! ,

Get File: https://k2s.cc/file/018dce8ef7ffe
BootsMans is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06147 секунды с 9 запросами