Old 04-29-2023, 01:54 AM   #187
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Pathetic Little Pee Pee People

Pathetic Little Pee Pee People

Clip name: Pathetic Little Pee Pee People
Description: With Samantha Grace! I had an intense workout and have smelly armpits. These little people in a bottle look yummy but they better not pee in my food. This colorful cereal looks good with your helpless bodies swimming in milk. Holding your tiny bodies high in the air, I humiliate your pathetic bodies. My lips blow on you to dry off your gross wet pants. Its sad you need potty training and cant control your bladder. Im hungry and opening my big mouth, Im biting into your crunchy bodies with my wide mouth so I can hear your bones crunching. Its fun when you perilously hang off the spoon and I grab you so I can play with you on my extended tongue before swallowing you down. Tongue pointing makes a carpet ride down my throat and down to my belly for digestion. you are losers when you try to hide from me because I will find you for a perilous ending. OTHER KEYWORDS- vore, giantess, amazons, shrinking fetish, Little people, humiliation, verbal humiliation, female domination, femdom, female supremacy, domination, eating fetish, food, scolding fetish, workout clothes, big tits, spandex, sports bra, mouth fetish, chewing, tongue fetish, eyeglasses, eye glasses, fantasies, fantasy, role playing, roleplaying, brat girls, brunettes, ponytails #Giantess #ShrinkingFetish #Vore #Humiliation #FemaleDomination This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! The word Pee is used a lot in this clip. ,
Genre: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Vore, Female Domination, Humiliation, ManyVids, SinnSage

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:11:49
Size: 0,85 GB

Download file
RedBull77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03463 секунды с 9 запросами