View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 08:31 PM   #188
VitalyGrom

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

VitalyGrom Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Humiliation POV - Bust Your Balls All Alone In Your Room Like A Total

Humiliation POV - Bust Your Balls All Alone In Your Room Like A Total Fucking Loser

Tags: Joi, Ballbusting, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Humiliation Pov, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
Format: MPEG-4
Runtime: 00:09:41
File Size: 0,32 GB
Video: 1280x720
Description: Its torture time for your loser balls. You need to have them destroyed. I wish I had you in this dungeon so I could tie you up but since youre at home like a pathetic little loser, I will have to improvise. So let is start by getting you hard and horny. Then youre going to beat your balls. Use a spatula or a wooden spoon. Squeeze your dick in one hand, pull it up towards your stomach exposing your balls, and then youre going to start to beat your balls. This should hurt, if it doesnt, you are not doing it right. Beat them hard and fast.Pound your little balls. Youre just a little bitch, you dont deserve mercy. You dont deserve a sensual tease, you need 2 be destroyed, youre a fucking loser and you need to be ruined. Youre just a horny little beta bitch who loves to jerk off alone in your room all day and so you deserve to have your balls wrecked. If youre not doubling over in pain then you are not doing it right so fucking hit your balls harder!Read lessHarder bitch, I want you to hurt. I want you suffering for me. I am a beautiful Goddess and you are just a wanker beta bitch who loves to sit at home alone and wank to videos. This is your punishment for being such a horny little loser. You know u need to be punished. Youre not a good boy, are you? No, youre not, you deserve to be beaten to a pulp. Dont you dare wuss out on me loser, keep beating those balls.You better not be just sitting there and beating off to the idea of me busting your balls. You better be inflicting serious pain. And if youre not beating your balls without mercy, then youre proving to me

Screen:

Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/a73b303726c5e
VitalyGrom is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03493 секунды с 9 запросами