Old 04-25-2023, 08:53 AM   #351
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Princess Miki - Locked, Teased and Taunted

Princess Miki - Locked, Teased and Taunted

Model: Princess Miki
Genre: Princess Miki, Asian, Cock, Cum, Dirty, Domination, Femdom, Fuck, Goddess, Horny, Jerk Off, Love, Masturbation, Pain, Pov, Princess, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Princess Miki, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom, Asian Brat, Asian Fe
Description: I love doing this to you: granting your wishes to be locked up, and doing everything in My power to use that wish against you.Its funny that you wanted your cock locked because the idea of it turned you on. Your cock used to throb at the thought, and now when you throb, the walls of the cage tighten, and at times you question why you did this in the first place.But you love to be teased and taunted by Me, and I love looking into your desperate, horny eyes as I show you everything that you cant stroke to. You become weaker and more pliable each time your cock throbs inside that cage of yours. You want to think that the pain Im putting you through is unfair, but you know its perfectly just and what you deserve.Im going to tease you mercilessly with My body, showing you more of it, bit by bit throughout the clip. By the end, you will be begging to be let out… but Im sure you know what the answer to your request will be.… But I love to hear you beg, anyway.Asian Brat, Asian Femdom, Asian Goddess, Asian Princess, Brat Girls, Chastity Device, Chastity Encouragement, Chastity Male, Chastity Tease, FemDom POV,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:19
Size: 0,89 GB

Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05970 секунды с 9 запросами