View Single Post
Old 04-23-2023, 11:09 AM   #525
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Boy Napped - Indulging With Blond Boy Jamie - Part 1 Warangal

Foot fetishists rejoice! Xavier is back and he has hot blond boy Jamie to play with in this lovely play session. He's starting out with some great rope work, binding the boy on his back with his feet up and his toes roped, his balls and cock tied tightly and connected to the rest so every twitch and jolt tugs on his tender sack. His bare arse is quickly stuffed with a slippery toy and Xavier breaks out the tools of his torment. The pinwheels roam over those naked soles, the spoon slaps against the pink flesh, the brush tickles his most tender bare feet while he winces and endures the discomfort. There's more to come for this boy, stick around for part 2!
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4099kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy Napped - Indulging With Blond Boy Jamie - Part 1

Big Dick & Swinging Balls! Windsor Heights

Genres: Cum Jerking Off ,On The Sofa ,Foot Fetish ,Solo
Video language: English
Well, all I can say is thatthis guy is all types of hot! From the minute he stepped off the platform with his straight-boy swagger I knew it was going to be a good day... in fact he was the highlight of my weekend . At 24 he has this immense super-coolness that makes him incredibly attractive and when coupled with his gorgeous good looks, body to die for and big chunky cock I think I might have found my perfect man... again! Arriving at the house Andrew couldn't have been more calm or collected but beneath that first-impression appearance he turned out to be a very nice, warm and charming young man. All this becomes very evident during our on-screen chat as he talks about his first times and wild times... before Andrew gets up and pulls his perfect body out of his clothes - finally he's standing proud and completely naked! He settles down on the chair and before long Andrew's flaccid cock grows into a very thick and hard piece of meat! He gets really into his jerk off, moaning, groaning and whimpering like it's the best wank he's ever had. He then stands tall (he's 6 feet 7 inches!) and proudly strokes his big cock while his low-hanging balls swing below his tight fist... then he sprawls out across the carpet where he begins to play with his cock more than wanking it... then finally he sits up and shoots his load right up his chest . There's also a little bit of bonus footage with this one too!
Duration: 19:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4755kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 716.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Dick & Swinging Balls!

Celebrating The Fist II Selinsgrove

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Dark Alley Media, Prime Pork Productions
Cast: Angel, Alberto, Bob, Eduardo Cortez, Lewis Quintini, Mucdevil, Pedro, Red Hog
Genres: Fisting, Double Fisting, Punch Fisting, Barebacking, Foot Fucking, Fetish / Kink, Dildos, Extreme Penetration, Pigs, Tattoos
Prime Pork's 3rd anniversary is a good rea for a party, so we invited the hottest men of Europe to celebrate with us. And so they did a weekend full of steamy sex, hot fist, hungry holes and big cocks double fisting, 69 fisting, extreme heavy play, deep fucks, great blows, foot fucking. For the worshippers of feet and boots we show a lot to enjoy don't miss it!
Duration: 1:37:59
Video: 720x576, MP4V, 2432kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Celebrating The Fist II

All Worlds Video Got Twink Vail

Release Year: 2011
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: AJ Banks, Chad Davis, JT Knightley,
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Twinks Young Meat, Cumshots, Foot Fetish, Uncut Cocks
Well, Chi Chi LaRue has twinks and she's serving them up to you on a silver platter. Horned-up twink Tristan Sterling and his teenaged buddies take turns on each other's sweet holes and rock-hard cocks.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:18
Video: 688x384, XviD, 2436kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Worlds Video Got Twink

Blind Date Suzuka

Cast: Apex, Soldro, Alex
Genres: BDSM, Teens, Pissing, Footfetish
Video language: English
So we decided to produce a sequel with those hot masters: A blind date with Master Apex and Master Soldro is quite different from normal blind dates, as this slave finds out quickly. With his eyes blindfolded, the slave has to identify his Masters‘ spit, socks, foot sweat - yeah even their shoelaces. If he makes mistakes, the slaves gets punished hard by our Masters, who are wearing tight jeans today. Every wrong answer is accompanied by extreme face slaps.Our slave Alex feels totally humiliated.
Duration: 26:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1738kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 359.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blind Date

Время генерации страницы 0.04444 секунды с 9 запросами