View Single Post
Old 04-22-2023, 03:08 PM   #54
D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Ass Worship Today, Chastity Tomorrow

Ass Worship Today, Chastity Tomorrow

Genre: Ass Worship, Chastity, Femdom, Goddess Worship, Female Domination, SFW, ManyVids
Actress name: TheTabithaJane
Im so happy to have you here today to goon over my curves. Youre going to be driven nuts by worshipping my ass while Im wearing my stockings and garter belt. Youre going to, of course, have to do something in exchange. Thats right. For worshipping my body today, youll be giving me a certain amount of time in chastity. How much ill you give me to see how perfect my body is? You tell me and Im pleased with the outcome. Today you will be starting your chastity of course, and worshipping all at the same time. Its worth it isnt it? You want to stand out from other subs, even though you struglle to hold back orgasm even now. I tease you sensually from many angles and youre so very filled with desire. Youre teased from every angle, getting up close and allowed to sniff and kiss. I decide if youre willing to add another month onto your chastity Ill let you lick my bare ass. Are you willing to do that though? (fades to black as you make a hard decision) ,

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:00
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 1,46 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 1,46 GB
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08555 секунды с 9 запросами