Old 04-21-2023, 11:08 AM   #522
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Shane Has Discovered His Love Of Gay Sex Margarita

Genres: Spooning ,Passionate Fuck ,Foot Fetish ,Nipple Play
Video language: English
When I said "I think this guy's for turning" I wasn't wrong and so "Straight" guy Shane returns for some fun with Ryder, one of our hottest new bottoms! You see, I was having a chat with Shane and I asked him about what he would be up for... and let's just say some confessions were made . He's been watching the site for a while and the guy that grabbed his attention more than others was the delicious Ryder!
Now Ryder and Shane couldn't have gotten on better, not only did they both fancy the pants off each other but they hit it off as mates - so much so that afterwards they went off to town together! But before all that, something much more special happened! Shane was of course nervous about getting it on with a guy, and not only that getting it on with one he has wanked over! So the guys took things steady and a lot of kissing and touching lead to some serious deep throat action...
And man, Ryder sure can fit a lot in for a little lad but the attention was all on Shane, watching him devour cock like it was the best tasting dessert of all time! He may not be experienced but he makes up for it with fervent enthusiasm. When Ryder climbs on top and sits down on his cock Shane goes in to overdrive; his hard cock found its way deep into Ryder and the roll around the bed which ensued certainly was something special!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5759kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 950.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shane Has Discovered His Love Of Gay Sex

Jet Relaxes In His Flip Flops Ryegate

Cast: Jet
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Setting up a candid camera in Jet's bedroom was a great idea. I happen to know that he enjoys walking around in flip flops, showing off his size 12 to whoever wants to see them. Which would be everyone, wouldn't it" I would think so. Who could resist such a fantastic pair of feet" Especially as he rubs them together. He did that while in his flips and then kicked them off and rubbed his feet together when they were bare. The camera got a closeup view of that. What a hot sight!
Duration: 9:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8945kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 659.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jet Relaxes In His Flip Flops

Riley and Nick Cranston - Nick & Riley Get Off On Each Other's Feet Ballengee

Cast: Riley and Nick Cranston
Nick and Riley are workout buddies. They both share a passion for sweaty gym feet and take turns worshiping the other one's feet and jerking off on them.
Duration: 23:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7750kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riley and Nick Cranston - Nick & Riley Get Off On Each Other's Feet

Mark Worshiped By CEO - Killian Knox and Mark Summers Seal Cove

Cast: Killian Knox and Mark Summers
Mark is a hard worker - he even won "Employee of the Month" at his job. One day Mark was working and his CEO Killian Knox came to his desk to express his gratitude for a job well done. Mr. Knox has a special way to show his appreciation to Mark involving a vigorous foot rub, a long sock-sniffing and a passionate tongue bath. Mark thought it was amazing. Just another perk that comes from working at MFF Inc.
Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5779kbps

File size: 508.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Worshiped By CEO - Killian Knox and Mark Summers

Bruno Bernal Leota

Cast: Bruno Bernal
When Dev stops in at Bruno's he can't help noticing his high white socks. Dev starts to give Bruno a foot rub and then moves on to worshiping the socks. This starts to turn Bruno on and he starts rubbing his cock through his running shorts. When Dev starts sniffing and sucking on Bruno's bare toes he can't help himself. He pulls out his fat cock and shoots a load while his feet are serviced.
Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6691kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bruno Bernal

Straight Hunk Chris Shoots A Big Load Somes Bar

Genres: Foot Fetish ,Nipple Play ,In The Bedroom ,Cum Jerking Off
I guess it's time for you to meet the very sexy (and highly sexed) Chris S! I haven't come across such a rock hard piece of man-meat in such a long time and I'm not just referring to his cock . As you will note, Chris has the tightest gym fit body I have had the pleasure of surveying in quite some time and he clearly works out on his body daily! There's not one ounce of excess fat and he's rightly proud to come and show off his efforts to the world .
But hey, there are "work-outs" and then there's the good old "BlakeMASON work-out"... and straight-guy Chris sure got to grips with our style of pumping muscle! But before we get on to that here's a little bit more info on the man himself. He hasn't been living in the UK long - he qualified as a Mechanical Engineer and came over from his home country of Hungary to search for work. And during his search his girlfriend found our site... yes, yet another one!
So Chris came on down and I was surprised that he was such a confident character - all is revealed during our frank and honest chat before he stands to peel off his clothes. Proudly standing completely naked I leave Chris to enjoy himself and his flaccid uncut cock grows impressively to it's full thick 7½ inches (and man, it stays that way!). He writhes around the bedroom casually jerking his hot meat but once on the bed he loses control and shoots one very large load... and then he plays with his jizz until his cock goes soft .
Duration: 18:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4328kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 624.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Hunk Chris Shoots A Big Load

Время генерации страницы 0.10418 секунды с 9 запросами