LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Aldo Tickled In Flip-Flops - Aldo Merino

Cast: Aldo
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
Tickling Aldo's soles with a light touch always makes the handsome guy laugh. He's laughing his way through college - making extra money by letting me tickle him on video for you guys. He's always the best sport about my tickling torments, but this time I think I pushed him too far.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5257kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aldo Tickled In Flip-Flops - Aldo

Mob Boss Derek Worshiped - Johnny Hazzard and Derek Atlas Searsboro

Cast: Johnny Hazzard and Derek Atlas
After Johnny 'took care of' the Tony situation, Smelly Feet Mafia Boss Derek Atlas wanted to reward him for a job well done. They met back at the HQ and Johnny was soon at his boss' feet, pulling off his shoes to get a long whiff of his fragrant dress socks. Derek has big, meaty size 12 feet and he is wearing a pair of dress socks that Johnny loves to bury his face into. Sniffs turn to sucking the socked toes while Derek rubbed his growing cock through his tight pants. The pants and the socks came off and Derek's huge cock flopped through his jock while Johnny teased his bare toes with his tongue. Soon the handsome Boss couldn't contain his any more and shot stream after stream onto his hairy chest.
Duration: 10:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6181kbps

File size: 476.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mob Boss Derek Worshiped - Johnny Hazzard and Derek Atlas

Sleepy Silas' Socks & Feet Worshiped - Silas Shijiazhuang

Cast: Silas
Silas needed a place to stay for the night while traveling through town, so he booked a room from me at WebB&B.com. He went to sleep early, but Silas and his feet and socks are far too hard to resist. He must have been having some nice dreams while I sniffed his white socks, peeled them off and proceeded to suck and lick his delicious feet and toes because Silas didn't wake up. Maybe he did but didn't want to let me know it. Hot!
Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5778kbps

File size: 351.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sleepy Silas' Socks & Feet Worshiped - Silas

Uncut Dominic Unloads His Juice Huxley

Genres: Foot Fetish ,Solo ,Nipple Play ,Spitting
Well, I guess it's time to introduce all of you at home to yet another complete newbie - meet the totally delicious Dominic D! I know, "where do you keep finding these hotties'" you ask... and the truth is they find us! I mean, just look at our stable of fine, natural "guy-next-door" type of guys to understand why . But back to Dominic - he arrived and carried a super cool and confident presence about him and when you team that up with his gorgeous blue eyes, handsome good looks and fine uncut dick you have an absolute walking dream of a guy!
Now being a newbie I thought that Dominic would be a little nervous, what with this being his first time and all. But nope, I showed him the sofa and he sprawled out like he was at home and said ‘it's only a wank, man'... yum... my kinda guy . And so after a quick chat I left Dominic to it, and man did he dazzle! He stayed stood to begin with, leaving his tight underwear on, poking his cock out the top, out the side, rubbing his crotch until it was as good as busting out...
He then slid them down, keeping it very kinky but continued to have his nice, relaxed jerk-off. Casually laying back down on the sofa to show off his ass for a while, Dominic then jumped up and knelt on the arm for his big finale! He knew he was going to shoot big, but nothing prepared us for what was about to happen... with each spasm of his dick a fresh load of cum flew out of his cock more powerfully than the last! Pent up sexual energy sure does lead to an incredible release .
Duration: 18:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7394kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uncut Dominic Unloads His Juice

Police Torture vol.1 Sawara

Studio: Man's Best
Cast: Karel Gonda, Andrej Matyas, Olda Smidi, Jiri Suchanek, Luki Lyko,
Genres: Twinks, Oral, Anal Sex, Spanking, Toy, Rimming, Fingering, Footfetish, Threesome, Group, Masturbation, Cumshot
Just out of jail and these escapees are getting caught by the police.
Instead of a boring hearing these hard boys are getting a special treatment...with spanking, wax, dildos, hard fucks and loads of pee.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:24
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1660kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Police Torture vol.1

Lee - Lee Shows Off His Sheer Socks Gettysburg

Cast: Lee
Tattooed jock Lee has a great set of feet on him and proudly displays them for all of us to lust after in this MyFriendsFeet scene. It's his sheer sport socks that he really gets off on though. He said they feel SO good on his perfect feet. Not as good as my mouth would feel on his feet of course, but at least we get to watch Lee play with his socks and edible looking peds!
Duration: 9:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1299kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 101.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lee - Lee Shows Off His Sheer Socks

Maximus Tickilus - Maximus Tekamah

Cast: Maximus
Maximus is back and as ticklish as ever! He gives such great facial expressions that I had to show them in a split screen with his feet. Can you believe he started me? "You'll have to do better than that! The toothbrush!" Oh, I was just getting started! Be careful what you wish for Maximus. You might get exactly that!
Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9975kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 965.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maximus Tickilus - Maximus

Время генерации страницы 0.04034 секунды с 9 запросами