LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Marcel's Tickling Audition Smithsburg

Cast: Marcel Eugene
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
Marcel Eugene is ex-military and quite a tough guy. I know now that he has big size 10 ticklish feet, but in order to find out how ticklish he was we gave him an audition. Rikk tried and then I tried and neither of us could get much reaction out of Marcel because he was trying to Jedi the fuck out of being ticklish. We literally a while to break his concentration, but we did it. He was trying SO HARD to keep it together until Rikk helped me break through finally. His reactions and laughter are priceless!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3983kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 303.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcel's Tickling Audition

Gordon - Dev & I Pick Up A Ticklish Hitchhiker La Prairie

Cast: Gordon
Dev and I really went out on a limb for this MyFriendsFeet tickling session. We were taking a long drive when we met Gordon thumbing a ride at the side of the road. He seemed like a nice guy and wanted to make some cash. So we tied him up and tickled him. Of course, Gordon is good looking too and that's a bonus. He turned out to be very ticklish and while bondage and tickle torment were new to him, he seems to have liked it. We all had fun here!
Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5696kbps

File size: 909.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gordon - Dev & I Pick Up A Ticklish Hitchhiker

Mason's Feet Worshiped Branscomb

Cast: August Alexander and Mason Lear
After tickling the bound Mason Lear, August Alexander decided to get his buddy off by worshiping his feet. After sniffing on his holey socks and saving them for later, August licked and sucked on Mason's bare soles and toes (and his pits too) until Mason shot his load all over his hairy chest.
Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5571kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 394.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mason's Feet Worshiped

A Really Hard & Rampant Fuck Chimayo

Genres: Licking & Biting ,Nipple Play ,Foot Fetish ,Faced Down
That hairy, big-dicked power top Lincoln is back and this time he's put through his paces by super-bottom Seth! Each guy was certainly a match for the other as Lincoln loves to fuck deep and hard... and you know what' Seth likes to take cock - and takes it deep and hard! The action in this film is scorching hot... but then when the guys get along as well as these two do you just know it was meant to be!
So the foreplay kicks off with some sensual kissing and magnificent cock worship - Seth even licks and kisses just about all of Lincoln's hairy torso too! But Lincoln's just as pre-occupied and releases Seth's cock so that he can devour the whole thing right down to the balls! Seth then pulls Lincoln's throbbing cock from his pants and they set about sixty-nining... but Lincoln's soon ready to begin preparing the ass he's so eager to fuck!
He ploughs his tongue deep inside Seth, making him write and moan on the bed and soon those moans soon turn in to gasps as Lincoln slides his long, thick dick deep in to Seth's hungry hole. Lincoln is hell bent on enjoying himself and it's exactly what Seth desperately needs too... he's thrown about like a rag doll as Lincoln ploughs harder and harder and faster and faster! Lincoln finally lays Seth down on to his back and Seth can't take any more pleasure - he loses his load while getting fucked and then Lincoln lays back to suck that cock clean... which triggers his own cock to spray cum everywhere .
Duration: 24:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6052kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Really Hard & Rampant Fuck

Braden & Link's Foot & Sock Sex Session Slanesville

Cast: Braden Charron and Link
Braden and Link get off on each others sexy feet and cum in this very kinky MyFriendsFeet video. Link really loves musclemen and Braden certainly his fair share. He also loves big feet and with Braden boasting a big pair he was in seventh heaven. Link worships the hell out of Braden's peds here before Braden ends up fucking his feet and shooting his load all over them!
Duration: 17:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5112kbps

File size: 688.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Braden & Link's Foot & Sock Sex Session

Peter Managua

Cast: Peter
Peter's socks and feet get worshiped after a long day in this MyFriendsFeet scene and he loved it. Of course, with me doing the worshiping, who wouldn't love it' He He. Peter is very sexy with his dark skin and muscular body and his size 9 1/2 aren't too shabby either. I don't think he had ever had it so good, as Peter mentioned that his girlfriends never touches his feet. Too bad for her and great for me!
Duration: 15:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1009kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 130.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peter

Sneaker Sex vol.9 Sox In Space Makinen

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Sneaker Sex / Luxure
Cast: Lucky Joe, Mickael, David Kenny Carlson, Mike De Luca, Andy, Ivan Rueda, Tony Maya, Florian Hagen, Angel Heart
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Footfetish, Boots, Pigs, Freak, Cumshot
A spaceship crew runs out of fuel in the middle of nowhere on their cosmic journey as Lieutenant Dicky (Mickael David) got a ’full service’ at the interstellar petrol station instead of fulfilling his duties. Now they are poised to launch a mission on Earh under Captain Schlong’smand (Florian Hagen) as, according to centralputer’s analysis, only filthy, sweaty sox can produce the requisite fuel to restart the engine. Howevermander Randy (Tony Maya) and Officer Cadet Willy (Kenny Carl) will take full advantage of their mission on our pla to service the local lads in sports gear, cool sweaty machos and submissive, sneaker-licking little sods, and shag their way round town until the sox start flying.
Format: avi
Duration: 3:19:40
Video: 700x508, DivX 5, 1751kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sneaker Sex vol.9 Sox In Space

Время генерации страницы 0.02496 секунды с 9 запросами