View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 10:49 AM   #52
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Leaving Marks Part Two - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves Napoli

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.
She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.
That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leaving Marks Part Two - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves

InfernalRestraints Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. Grifton

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Winnie Rider
Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice.
Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Winnie Rider likes pussy torture.

Sharing Sosha - Luna Lovely Mikana

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English
London River is such a wonderful friend. She has a new toy. Sosha Belle is cute as a button. London bends her over and has her was with Sasha's naughty bits. They're soft, sweet, and pretty pretty pink.
Sharing is caring. London let's OT have a shot with her toy and he goes nuts. He has her suspended and contorted. He plays her body like a posable Sex doll. That's after all basically what she is.
OT ties her up with her pretty pink pussy exposed between her long legs. She's powerless to defend her sweet cunt. OT takes advantage of that.
Duration: 38:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 105kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharing Sosha - Luna Lovely

Extreme Torture Part 12 Mattaponi

Release Year: 2023
Here it is, the 12th edition of the extreme Torture Series, featuring male on female dominance and rope bondage. The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Torture Part 12

Obedience - Lydia Black, London River Holy Cross

London River is an expert trainer, but Lydia is just too much of a brat for her to handle so she calls in a friend for a few pointers. Putting it in its place is the first step. We don’t talk to it. We don’t let it talk to us. We make it wear a thick heavy metal collar and we make it play fetch.
Vanity is in opposition to obedience. Obedience requires selflessness. Once it no longer sees itself as important we can see the beauty of obedience emerge. To remove the importance of self we must make it feel ugly.
When it finally recognizes its place as property it must be retrained to feel pain. It will learn to be used for our pleasure.
Duration: 38:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 107kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obedience - Lydia Black, London River

Skylar's The Limit - Skylar Snow Herald

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Skylar Snow came to OT to get tied up and with Skylar the sky's the limit. She's got a body that OT just can't help but get his hands on. He's happy to oblige her request and tie her up tight. Her gorgeous blue eyes look on as OT wraps her with rope after rope. It's not long before Skylar's panties come off and find their way into her mouth. OT wraps her head with layers of tape.
Skylar's bright pink dress is torn away to reveal giant tits. OT is definitely going to have to tie those up. First he puts her in a hogtie by her hair. He pulls the rope up to the ring above her. She's not arched enough so he keeps tightening it until she's in such a strict back bend she can barely breathe. When the vibrator hits her clit she lets loose a torrent of squirt
Finally OT ties up her huge tits. Once they are nice and purple he puts some nice tight nipple clamps on her nips. Finally he attaches her toes to her nipple clamps so that she's pushed down which tightens her neck rope. The slight breath play tightens her sensation when OT brings the vibrator back and again she squirts all over the table.
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skylar's The Limit - Skylar Snow

Restraint - Amari Anne San Fidel

Release Year: 2020
Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She’s locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.
Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet cunt lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement.
This absolute specimen is put on display. She’s bent and twisted, spread and tormented. She suffers so beautifully.
Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Restraint - Amari Anne

Время генерации страницы 0.03976 секунды с 9 запросами