View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 10:03 AM   #72
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cowgirl Live Part 2 Kinard

Guest, 72923: Can you describe your thought and preparation?I’m trying to relax. I’m tying to put myself into the right frame of mind to accept everything I can, and submit totally.I think about the members when I am in a situation like this. I very much enjoy performing.And being an exhibition for you.What I expect tonight? — hopefully find a new plateau in my role as a submissive.I expect nothing but a great show as always. The tortures I like most. My all time favorite is forced orgasms. It gets pretty torturous.I love mummification and latex. Suspension; especially inverted suspension.I like canning, corporal, flogging. And I believe we will do some of that tonight.Pd: Though we use elaborate devices besides rope for restraint; we are testing readily obtainable pieces such as cable ties and hose clamps for this occasion. But we have leather straps ready to replace them as their sharp edges and stiffness have a greater potential for harm.Bound with sharp-edged cable cords to a high metal chair, cowgirl is a living, breathing statue, a monument to desire. Platinum blonde with ruby red lips contrasting her pearly skin, she is eroticism encapsulated. Throughout the three-hour pre-feed PD hovers around her like a shark eagerly circling its prey.When the show begins, he pounces on his victim. The caged decoration 1201 observes as he pulls down cowgirl’s red cocktail dress and stuffs her mouth with black panties. He pulls a posture collar tight around her long graceful neck and places a heater under the cage. Her sensuous squirming does not prevent the heat from roasting her pussy and ass.A gimp squeezed into a tiny cage is placed under cowgirl’s chair and instructed to ease her pain. The gimp voraciously ravages the cunt before her; cowgirl moans softly, enjoying her break.But shortly the gimp is dragged away and the torture begins again. Her fingers are spread and encircled with small clamps. She screams in horror as pins are pushed deeply into the sensitive tissue under her fingernails.Released from her chair after four hours, cowgirl is forced to stand on a mat of sharp plastic spikes while a rope digs into her tender pussy. She rocks from one foot to the other, sobbing and begging for relief.Her body is then woven into a metal ladder with ass out, chest lifted, and arms extended upwards. Her pale skin shimmers as it is covered with singletail lashes. A flogger brings a red hue to her ass.Let out of her position, cowgirl is left unbound to receive the caning of her life. Latching on to the ladder, she presents herself bravely. PD begins with the light cane and gradually increases in size. Soundlessly, she absorbs the strokes and thanks PD after each. Deep welts cover her ass and thighs, but she is driven, determined and focused; there is no way for PD to break her.Bound into the chair again, a transparent mask is pulled over her face and breasts are tied with leather. With the fucking machine and eroscillator stimulating her simultaneously, she comes easily. All her pain is released in a series of passionate, erotic orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live Part 2

Perfect New Hot Cool Excellent Collection Of Fetish Nation. Part 4. Roark

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
I do mean that in the nicest way. Girl's orgasms from bondage and pain are epic. I'm so looking forward to having her back

Total size: 8.3 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect New Hot Cool Excellent Collection Of Fetish Nation. Part 4.

Magic Nice Mega Hot Collection Only You Bondage Auditions. Part 1. Lukeville

Release Year: 2023
He trainees are doing their best to win the first place spot for the chance at having a one on one training session. This time they are letting it all out, with non stop cock sucking, fucking, and intense orgasms.

Total size: 3.0 GB in 40 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magic Nice Mega Hot Collection Only You Bondage Auditions. Part 1.

Selma Sins drilled down by two cocks Scipio Center

Selma Sins is an eager bundle of sex. This fresh faced Latina is a relative newbie to the industry, she brings both eagerness and enthusiasm to the table. We like a can do sort of attitude here at Sexuallybroken, and plan on rewarding it with cock. Lots and lots of rock hard cock jammed down her greedy little mouth hole. How will that can do attitude hold up under the unrelenting attention of multiple dicks? Let's find out, shall we?
Using a study wooden beam as a makeshift crucifix, Selma is shackled and spread out. A metal collar screwed into the wood holds her head and neck firmly in place. Thick metal cuffs keeps her arms spread out wide. A vibrator screwed down between her chained legs is the final touch. Her bound up breasts jut out proudly. It is go time. We step up and make ourselves at home. And by make ourselves at home, we mean reshape out her throat meat with cock. it is going to be an unrelenting training of her face pussy.
Selma can not move or shift her face away, and takes every inch of the cocks that are running a train on her mouth. All the while, the vibrator is going on full blast between her legs. She can no more close her legs then she can shift her head. She cums, hard, while the dick is buried deep down her throathole. We add some nipple clamps to those tied up breasts and keep up the pace of the deepthroat. Drool flows out of her well used mouth as the cock plunges in. We add some weights to the nipple clamps to remind Selma or her place.
As the training intensifies, she becomes more and more unraveled. The face pounding, the bondage and orgasms, all serve to blast her into sexual subspace. For all the dick Selma has done, she has never experienced anything quite like this. Her chest is heaving, her eyes are glazed and deep throat spit coats her belly, running down to her pussy and coating the vibrator. Selma produces one of a kind throat lube, it it so thick and sticky you could bottle it. The vibrator rips another orgasm out of her bound pussy as her eyes roll into the back of her head. We leave her crucified and shackled, shiny with drool and the vibrator still going full blast. Welcome to Sexuallybroken Selma...
Duration: 16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 803.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Selma Sins drilled down by two cocks

Marks the Spot Cramerton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Jack Hammer has never been shy about showing a girl a good time. Maxine is going to get the royal treatment. It isn't just a few lines of rope around her limbs. This is a serious caning across that pretty little ass of hers, tits tied off and laid on, and a vibrator that is going to tear orgasms from her without mercy. Her holes are going to get a powerful pounding from Mr. Pogo, our favorite dick on a stick. By the time Jack has had his way with her she is going to be a used up and cum drunk pile of quivering flesh on the floor.
Duration: 44:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marks the Spot

Maddy O'Reilly Wet and Desperate Part 2 Tennessee Ridge

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Domination
It only takes a few seconds with the Hitachi before the last act of torment becomes the thought that fuels her next great orgasm. A little bit of pain and humiliation go a long way for a girl like Maddy.
Duration: 45:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 979.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy O'Reilly Wet and Desperate Part 2

That's how you run! Onekama

Cast: Milena
Is there anything more kinky than watching a hot girl moan and cum with pleasure? Milena is like a cheese, a very horny and horny young woman who touches her pussy and tits and shows us how she masturbates. Don't miss her orgasms! Naked Amateur women masturbating.
Duration: 5:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2396kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 97.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: That's how you run!

Время генерации страницы 0.03451 секунды с 9 запросами