View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 09:32 AM   #119
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1 Cabot

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

Painful Initiation Little Chalfont

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Fresh submissive is now slowly getting used to being tormented. As she admits, she is still afraid of the pain, but she is somehow brave to face it. In this part, she will be punished right on her smooth pussy. Dr Lomp has prepared three painful instruments for this punishment, two whips and one riding crop.
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12336kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Initiation

Cum shooting lesson and rough sex with two busty girls Sankt Johann im Pongau

Genres: Public sex
Two beautiful military girls riding with the jeep when they spot two gays walking in the restricted area they stops them and decide to punish them with amazing sex
Duration: 20:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum shooting lesson and rough sex with two busty girls

Punishing Police Woman part 4 Arenoso

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Lucy now comes back to the punishment room with a very sore and marked bottom but she has to take another caning. Over the bench totally naked she takes and feels each and every stroke. No mercy is shown. The torment is not over. Both girls now have to stand in front of the police woman and hold out their hands. They are to get a severe and very painful tawsing on their hands. This they really hate and the pain is obvious in their faces as each stroke falls. A great ending to a great series as these two beauties take a real punishment.
Duration: 19:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 996.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Police Woman part 4

The Punishment Of Monica Hidalgo

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Monica has been reported to the head of the academy for her persistent truanting and bad behaviour but whilst she is with the head it is noticed that she is wearing nail varnish, against school rules. She is ordered to remove her shoes which reveal her toe nails also painted. This says the head calls for the most severe of punishments and it will be given in stages.
Duration: 16:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13075kbps
Audio: 500kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Punishment Of Monica

Lethal Hardcore - My Stepdaddy Punished My Pussy 6 - Scene 4 Round Pond

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Lethal Hardcore
Cast: Alice Rhodes
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Stepdaughter, shaved pussy, doggy style, knee socks, pigtails, rimming, stepdad
She shows him some sultry pics of her cute tits, and pretty soon the guy is rock hard.
Duration: 39:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3793kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lethal Hardcore - My Stepdaddy Punished My Pussy 6 - Scene 4

Die Hexe und die Nonne Pardubice

Release Year: 2023
The conventual has regretted the witch whom inquisition, it is very quiet to itself, tortured on a chair with thorns.
For this act, she has been punished: it is subjected to tortures, even more cruel.
The witch participates in this disgrace too.
Duration: 1:09:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps

File size: 663.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Die Hexe und die Nonne

Время генерации страницы 0.11106 секунды с 9 запросами