LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cesar's Foot Worship Hudsonville

Cast: Jace Chambers and Cesar Rossi
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
Jace claims to be a great foot and sock worshiper while he is crashing on Cesar's couch. He has to prove he has some marketable skills before Cesar kicks him out. It turns out Jace is a very talented man with his tongue and hands and he easily proves it to Cesar with an outstanding sock worship and foot service session.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6797kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 557.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cesar's Foot Worship

Dane and Dev - Dane Gets Off On Tickling So He Keeps Coming Back Readsboro

Cast: Dane and Dev
Dane called me up at the MyFriendsFeet office with a confession one day - he LOVES being tickled and gets off on it. Well, how could I let a hunk like Dane down' I had him come down and endure more tickle torture. Dev had a huge smile on his face when he heard about Dane's admission. He said he had a feeling that was the case but now that he knew for sure he was going to make use of this scene in order to tickle the hell out of Dane's size 10s. Me too!
Duration: 22:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6579kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dane and Dev - Dane Gets Off On Tickling So He Keeps Coming Back

Damian Taylor Zwartsluis

Cast: Damian Taylor
Damian Taylor says he's about an 8.5 or 9 on the ticklish scale, but honestly, I think he's even higher than that. All I had to do was touch his arms while he was strapped to the tickle chair and he started wriggling around and giggling like a silly girl. Damian definitely has an adorable laugh. He also has very ticklish feet and his armpits and torso are quite sensitive. Especially if I use an electric toothbrush and feathers. Damian had a lot of fun being tickle tortured and I think he liked it!
Duration: 29:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6146kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damian Taylor

Время генерации страницы 0.04696 секунды с 9 запросами