View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 10:31 AM   #514
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Boy Napped - Indulging With Blond Boy Jamie - Part 1 Ocean Gate

Cast: Jamie Kelvin, Xavier Sibley
Foot fetishists rejoice! Xavier is back and he has hot blond boy Jamie to play with in this lovely play session. He's starting out with some great rope work, binding the boy on his back with his feet up and his toes roped, his balls and cock tied tightly and connected to the rest so every twitch and jolt tugs on his tender sack. His bare arse is quickly stuffed with a slippery toy and Xavier breaks out the tools of his torment. The pinwheels roam over those naked soles, the spoon slaps against the pink flesh, the brush tickles his most tender bare feet while he winces and endures the discomfort. There's more to come for this boy, stick around for part 2!
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20713kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy Napped - Indulging With Blond Boy Jamie - Part 1

Logan N and Jonathan H - Jonathan's Ticklish Payback! Golden

Cast: Logan N and Jonathan H
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
Jonathan thought it was fun when he got to tickle his friend Logan, but he forgot that he would be in the tickling chair too with Logan ready to get his payback. Jonathan is very ticklish too all over from head to toes and between the two of us, Logan and I made Jonathan regret the decision to get into the chair. And I wouldn't have it any other way!
Duration: 27:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Logan N and Jonathan H - Jonathan's Ticklish Payback!

Officer Vince Tied Down & Tickled Naxos

Cast: Ryan N and Vince
Officer Vince goes into a residence to investigate a report of hysterical laughter coming from the house in this MyFriendsFeet scene. He finds himself stripped and tied down at the mercy of two sadistic ticklers. The two men show no mercy to the ultra ticklish Officer and make him laugh hysterically by tickling him all over his body including his feet, armpits, stomach and ticklish cock and balls!
Duration: 13:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1513kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 158.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Officer Vince Tied Down & Tickled

Aiden Hart - Aiden Hart Tickled Naked Colony

Cast: Aiden Hart
Nathan, a MFF member, joined me in tickling Aiden for the first time. We started him out in his dress clothes and thin dress socks. He looked amazing all strapped up and waiting to be tickled. Nathan started out by finding Aiden's tickle spots on his upper body and then I joined in too double team him. Finally we stripped him naked and helpless - tickling away with four hands until Aiden was in hysterics begging us to stop.
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6671kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Hart - Aiden Hart Tickled Naked

Clay T Hartselle

Cast: Clay T
It's been a long time coming, but I finally got Clay over and convinced him to try a tickling scene. He didn't think he was very ticklish, but I definitely found some spots and techniques that had him laughing, squirming and telling me to "Stop." He told me his neck is very ticklish and it was fun to really torment him there while he was bound with no way to escape. His big size 12 feet and torso are also ticklish with the right technique and he was surprised how much I made him laugh. He got up from the chair and said, "I loved it - what an endorphin rush!" I was going to say the same thing about me.
Duration: 18:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

File size: 673.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clay T

Davin Strong's Feet Worshiped Andir

Cast: Davin
Davin and his buddy just got done working out but Davin's feet still need attention. His friend isn't done with the day's work until Davin's feet have been properly worshiped and his cock has been massaged.
Duration: 23:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4370kbps

File size: 777.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Davin Strong's Feet Worshiped

Red & Alessio Romero Worship Each Others Feet - Alessio Romero and Red Hudson

Cast: Alessio Romero and Red
Alessio and Red make a perfect match for a hot foot and sock worship scene. The two burly, furry men really get into each other's feet in this hot foot-sex session. Alessio starts off the worshiping but Red soon wants a taste of the gorgeous man's feet too. Red brings Alessio to orgasm at the end of the video by sucking his toes while the hairy man strokes his hard cock!
Duration: 28:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7159kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red & Alessio Romero Worship Each Others Feet - Alessio Romero and Red

Время генерации страницы 0.05406 секунды с 9 запросами