View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 10:10 AM   #55
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Dr. Straps Disciplined - Part 1 Hardesty

I know this is what many of you have been waiting for. If you recall, Dr. Straps was late for work when this series started and now she must atone for her infractions. With her wrists bound Dr. Cupcakes puts her over his knee and commences spanking her ass. After a while, he tires of her protests and whining. He gags her with panties and clear tape, and then continues slapping her ass as she squirms and moans through her gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 569.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Dr. Straps Disciplined - Part 1

Club Sweethearts - Spa Special 2 Stanville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Club Sweethearts
Cast: Rebeca Fox, Baby Bambi, Viola Weber, Carmen Rodriguez, Emily K
Genres: HD, Lesbian, Orgy, 1080p, Dildo, Dominant, Girl On Girl, Hardcore, Kinky, Mistress, Slapping, Submissive, Taboo
Video language: English
Our spa day provides an oasis of calm and tranquility. We use 100% natural ingredients in our treatments to make you feel like you’re in the comfort of your own home. It’s time to relax with a luxurious package from one of our most popular spas. With this purchase, you get your choice of five relaxing treatments and add-ons, including a massage, facial, body therapy or manicure. Select your treatments at check out.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Club Sweethearts - Spa Special 2

Dani Dare Begs for More Cock on the Sybian & Doggy Position Danli

Release Year: 2015
Genres: DSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Hardcore
Video language: English
We're excited to share this video, another great domination clip with sexy cougar Dani Dare. She's addicted to her Master's long and thick cock pounding her fuck holes rough and deep. This time around Dani must endure more constant orgasms. Why not start it off with the infamous sybian fucking machine? The vibration it gives has made many models squirt, especially in our BDSM scenarios. She's kept on her knees with chains and cuffs around her wrists and ankles, her tasty clit waiting on the flesh pad. The torment begins with a light buzz, Dare's Master standing over, slapping her breasts and face with his hung dick. The dial rises and his cock is shoved in her mouth, deep throating his whore. The vibration is heightened, testing Dani's focus. She's been cumming non-stop, creating a sticky puddle. She's a good slut. She gladly bobs her head on his meat, loving every drop of spit covering her huge breasts. Vibration intensified, Dani Dare is pushed down onto the sybian fucking machine to orgasm a few more times. It makes her crave his hung dick even more. You better believe her pussy becomes sensitive. Perfect! Her Master pulls the sybian away and places a crate, rising her high off the floor, her arms kept apart, in the doggy position for deep penetration. He has full access to her mouth and quivering pussy for rough fucking. She said she loves huge cocks, but can she handle one after sybian torment. He doesn't hold back, shoving every inch of his dick deep in. When he needs more spit, he makes her clean his dick off with her lips, tongue and throat. She's getting tired but takes it all. She deserves a load. She has to earn it, of course.
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dani Dare Begs for More Cock on the Sybian & Doggy Position

Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 1 Myrtle Creek

This clip starts with Vicious Vamp tied to a chair. I immediately stuff a large foam ball in her mouth. I wrap tape around her head multiple times to make sure it stays there. Her blouse is a little small and her tits are about the burst out. For safeties sake, I unbutton it as I don't want the flying button to put out somebody's eye. I leave her to struggle, but she won't be getting free. She is tied very tightly at her waist to the chair. Her wrists and ankles are also very secure. After a while, I return. Her bra is too tight as well. Wearing a bra this tight could give her a headache and I don't want that, so I cut it off for her. I squeeze her huge tits and give them each a few slaps as well. I tie a length of rope in her hair and then I decide I'm going to make her a new bra! I bind each tit separately. I continue running the rope up and over her shoulders and down to the chair. Her breathing gets heavier now. I give each tit a slap and grab before leaving her once again. When I return, I stretch 5 or 6 rubber bands over her already bound tits. I then start giving her huge tits a little more attention. I start slapping them back and forth. She really hates this as you can tell by her reactions. Her feet raise and slam on the floor as she screams and whimpers through her gag. I stop and leave her once again. When I return, I untie her waist from the chair, before I perform a little test. I want to see how well my homemade bra works. I order her to bounce her bound tits for you. She complies and really tries to bounce them. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 906.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 1

It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 1 Woodburn

Polly anxiously waits standing against the post, wondering what I'm going to do to her today. She is both frightened and excited at the same time. After a short while, I pay her a visit. I roughly manhandle her... pulling her hair and groping her tits. I make her spread her legs as I run my hands over her thighs. I add a thick knotted crotchrope. It is pulled up and over a ring hanging from the ceiling. I pull up a chair underneath with a concrete block sitting on it. Her crotchrope is tied to it, before I remove the chair. The weight of the block is now being applied to Polly's pussy. I grab her by her hair again and continue groping her. I pull her blouse up exposing her pretty tits. I get a little more rough now as I start slapping them hard as well as squeezing them. After a while of this, I run a rope through her huge ear holes and then around her neck and then around the post. I clamp her nipples with the green clamps. I leave her to endure the crotchrope, and I enjoy watching her expressions as she does. I have more planned for Polly though. I scoot the table behind her right up against the post and then I make her spread her legs again. I tie her ankles to the legs of the table. I then go back to manhandling poor Polly. I eventually remove the rope around her neck. Polly makes an unfortunate remark and she'll pay dearly for that. I slap her face several times before I cleave gag her with an Ace bandage and black tape, to make it a bit tighter and more effective. I then tie her to the post at the waist. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 988.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 1

Honey Gold - Spanked Mavisdale

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Deeplush
Genres: All Sex, Ebony, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Passion, POV, Pussy Licking, Sloppy, Spanking, Tattoos
This scene features babe Honey Gold and I as we hookup for the first time. We have really intense chemistry, kissing a bunch as we fuck hard with lots of spanking and slapping. I lick her pussy and ass a bunch through the scene and she gives me an amazing sloppy blowjob shot in POV. Honey has tons of intense orgasms through the entire scene and the scene finishes with me cumming in her mouth. If you want a scene with real chemistry this is definitely it.
Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11295kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Honey Gold - Spanked

Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post - Part 1 David

I grab Diamondly by her hair and take her to the basement. I immediately put her over my knee and start spanking her over her tight skirt. I pull her head back by her hair as I continue smacking her ass, but she starts getting a little too loud, so I clasp my hand over her mouth. After a few minutes, I realaize a big gag would be best. I'm not sure of the size, but I stuff the biggest ballgag I have in her mouth and carry on. It is a good thing I gagged her because her whoops, yelps, and moans really intensify once I lift her skirt and start spanking her bare ass. I eventually stop and order Diamondly to stand against the post with her legs spread. Her gag could be tighter, so I push it in further and tighten the strap. Her blouse is ripped open and her tits are slapped hard as well. I grab a heavy leather strap and use it to stripe her inner thighs and ass, and finally her tits. Once I'm done whipping her tits, I bind them with electrical tape. I finally remove her gag before ordering her to turn and face the post. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 18:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 413.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.03596 секунды с 9 запросами