View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 08:56 AM   #118
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Punishing the Brat Montoursville

Diamondly is a brat so I will punish her, so the trick is to find something that she really does not enjoy. At first she thinks she is getting her way... Her wrists are bound, harsh groping and manhandling, she is stripped, gagged. The ballgag I hae is much to small, so Diamondly is gagged with her panties first and then the ballgag is strapped tightly in place. She still thinks her plan is working when I tie her elbows cruelly together (her favorite) and when I turn her around and smack her ass repeatedly and then bind her tits with thin zipties, but she starts to worry when I set a bucket on a chair in front of her. Yes, that bucket and it's contents will be hanging from her crotchrope. A glitch in her plan... Diamondly hates weighted crotchropes!! She starts to whine through her gag and her energy changes when I place 2 large bricks in the bucket. She endures her bondage and the knotted crotchrope for a while, before I tie her thighs. Her whimpers intensify as I pour a gallon of water into the bucket. She is now probably wishing she had not been quite as bratty, but it is too late to be sorry. I bind her legs further with a few zipties, before pouring another gallon of water into the bucket hanging from her cunt. Now it is time to sit back, grab a beverage and enjoy the view and the lovely ballgagged sounds.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 810.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing the Brat

Turning Violet Part 3 Mishref

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Poor Violet Monroe has no clue when the end is coming but she is ready for this live feed to be over. She has been punished and humiliated for hours and she knows she can't take much more. She just wants it to be over before she completely breaks.
Duration: 56:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turning Violet Part 3

Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3 Rew

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Adara can move around and find the most comfortable position on the wooden wedge, so I take some of that movement away when I tie her ankles back and apart. I then leave her to endure the cookie cutter. She moans and writhes on the horse for some time before JJ arrives, but it's not to help her. JJ hates thieves as much as I do and just wanted to help with torturing Adara, or at the very least watch. She plays with Adara for a while, before I come back to clamp her nipples. JJ runs a rope through them, but I remove it and tie them off at the front of the horse with thin twine, which pulls her forward, making Adara's ride even more uncomfortable. Another rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and pulled to the back wall. Now Adara really can't adjust herself at all. I remove her gag. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 383.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

Adara the Punished Thief - Part 1 Fredericton

Adara has a bad habit that costs most a lot of money, but she is a skilled thief. When you steal from criminals they can't call the cops and she knows this. Unfortunately for her, this time she is caught and also she is caught on video. She is sneaking around the compound when I subdue and carry her to a dirty old pen where animals were once kept. Her wrists and ankles are bound, and a chain is padlocked around her neck and then locked to a post. She is groped and positioned before being left on the filthy floor of the pen. I return and place my foot on her head and explain to her what her options are. There are only 2, and she agrees to the only real option. I use the chain around her neck as a leash as I pull on it to help her up. She will be move inside, but her feet are bound. She will have to hop or be dragged by her neck... she chooses to hop. I clamp her nipples with cowbells hanging off of them. I tell her that if she can get them off then I won't put those clamps back on. Impressively she swings her upper body enough to get them to fly off. It is a long way to the outbuilding and she tires quickly. I have to occasionally smack her ass to keep her moving. Once we are close. I grab a handful of her hair to help her along until we are inside. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2888kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 483.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Punished Thief - Part 1

Blondie in Bondage Drewsey

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondie in Bondage

Rain DeGrey New Madison

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Rain DeGrey is one sick little girl. She confesses to us all of the things she would do to a person if she could be sure they would bounce back and there would be no consequences. If nothing else it gives us and our members a few good ideas for what we should do to her doing this live feed.
Live shows are all about growing and changing. That's a lie. Live shows are all about taking a hot, willing young woman and putting her through the most intense experiences we can muster. In Rain's case it means playing with her fears a bit. She loves a good bit of corporal punishment but when we start messing with her mind suddenly she is so much less excited to be with us.
We'll get to the fun stuff in a minute. With a pain slut as eager as Rain we can't pass up the opportunity to give her exactly what she wants.
Duration: 41:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey

Время генерации страницы 0.05342 секунды с 9 запросами