Old 04-19-2023, 02:10 AM   #22
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Goddess Nikki Kit Teasing My Locked Chastity Pet Jerkoff Command,

Goddess Nikki Kit Teasing My Locked Chastity Pet Jerkoff Command, Cocktease

Description:
I love teasing you while your snake is all locked up in its cage. I like to make that cage nice and tight. I have allowed you to gaze upon Me in one of the sexiest nighties in My bed. I love making your dick leak for Me because it shows Me how desperate you are. It looks like your dick is crying! You pant after Me like a pathetic little puppy. It amuses Me when you beg Me to let you take the cage off you sound so pathetic. You reek of desperation. Ok, you asked enough, I will give you permission to unlock and stroke for Me, but I dont want you to cum for Me today. You may edge though its just going to make you even weaker and even more desperate to please Me though.
Keywords:
Cum Countdown, Dirty Talk, Dirty Talk Online, Femdom, Femdom Pov, Femdomcc, Financial Domination, Findom, Findom Online, Goddess Nikki Kit, Goddess Worship, Jerkoff, Jerkoff Encouragement, Jerkoff Instructions, Joi, Joi Fantasy, K2S.Cc, Masturbation Instruction, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Pov, Tease And Denial
Cast:

Video resolution / format: 1920x1080 / MPEG-4
Length video: 00:10:50
Size file: 0,18 GB

DOWNLOAD - Goddess Nikki Kit Teasing My Locked Chastity Pet Jerkoff Command, Cocktease
TheOroPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05922 секунды с 9 запросами