View Single Post
Old 04-18-2023, 10:10 AM   #93
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

From Foot Massage To Doggystyle Helden

Cast: Briana Banderas
Genres: Blowjob, hardcore, cumshot, Amateur, Latina, Facial, Blonde, Milf, Big Tits, Massage, Deep Throat, Doggy, Hairy, Cowgirl, Step Mom, Busty, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Cow Girl, Small Booty, Small But
Video language: English
Briana Banderas came home from a hard day of work. Her neck was hurting, her feet were hurting. She called for her step son Diego. Diego was immediately at her side. Briana asked for some massage oil and a pillow and went to her bedroom. When Diego brought those things she asked him to massage her feet. Diego slowly spread oil over her feet and started the massage. She liked it. He liked it. She asked to massage her calfs and her ass cheeks. Diego moved his hands h**her and h**her. Brianna started to moan. As a reward for the great massage Diego was now allowed to lick her pussy. He licked that pussy like a champ. Then her pussy wanted to be fucked. So he fucked her doggy, missionary, she was riding him front and back and then he came in her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9780kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: From Foot Massage To Doggystyle

A Boy Gives Her The Pounding She's Been Waiting For Urich

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Sadie Swede and Keiran Lee
Genres: Anal, Gonzo, MILF, Natural Tits, Blonde, Oil, Medium Ass
Sadie is feeling naughty, and her ass is craving so much cock that not just anyone can satisfy her.
Luckily Keiran Lee is on hand to dribble oil all over that sweet butt and then give Sadie the pounding she's been waiting for.
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11710kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Boy Gives Her The Pounding She's Been Waiting For

Kitty wants to change her mind Rhododendron

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
New cute HuCow Kitty emailed us, she was curious about becoming a HuCow. It’s all very exciting until you are actually in the barn, then it might get a bit scary. It’s real now for Kitty! Clamped and gagged, she waits for what’s to come. She already spotted the red cow milker of course. Surely the farmer isn’t going to use the most powerful milker in her first session? Kitty got more and more nervous! Too late to turn back now, she gets strapped to the frame, escape is impossible. To prepare her for the harsh nipple torture to come, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it tightly onto her clit. Her udders are oiled. It’s as real as it gets now! Protesting and moaning, Kitty gets milked by the high vacuum power of the red cow milker. There is no mercy, even though she wants to change her mind at this point. Poor Kitty, she definitely learned a lesson: be careful what you wish for!
Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14676kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitty wants to change her mind

She Needed the Money - Part 1 Ainsworth

Summer called me up out of the blue one day and mentioned that she wanted to shoot some bondage for futilestruggles. I was a little taken aback as we had attempted a shoot once before that did not end very well. That was months ago and I had never heard back from her until now. It seems like she is in some kind of pickle and just needs the money. I feel bad for her, and am always willing to help someone out, and agree to a shoot. Since she tapped out last time, I'm not going to put a lot of effort into an outfit... panties and tight cutoff tanktop will do. With her wrists bound, I start manhandling and groping Summer's tits and ass. They are both smacked, before I tie her hands overhead. Her legs are spread and tied to a spreaderbar, before I continue slapping her tits and ass. Summer is very stoic and for the most part unresponsive... either very nervous, or maybe just a little repulsed by a sweaty man like me having my way with her muscular, bound, tan body. I order her to shake her ass for me and she immediately complies. I continue to use her tits as a handle to turn her any way I want, and soon they have popped out from behind her thin cotton tanktop. I continue smacking her ass and tits for a while, before tightly cleave gagging her and then oiling up her sculpted body. I'm guessing she works out. I raise the hoist and stretch her out a little more, until her heels are barely touching the floor. I then pull her legs apart a little further. I leave her strung up for a bit as I go get a few supplies. I return with zipties. The first thing I do is tighten one around her waist and the next one gets buried between her legs. I untie the spreader bar and then start ziptying her legs together. Soon her legs are completely ziptied and cinched with smaller ties in between. I then pull her down from the hoist and sit her in a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 510.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Needed the Money - Part 1

Big boobed oiled slut rides fat cock Saint Jo

Studio: Mayhem
Cast: Krissy Lynn
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Anal, Hardcore, Cumshot
Sexy dressed blond bitch is showing off her great curves to the camera. When her fucker comes she smears her body with that oil and starts satisfying him with both of her holes in a few positions.
Duration: 31:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14663kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big boobed oiled slut rides fat cock

Wonder Cow Scotts Valley

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Look who the farmer has in his prison cell! This girl looks familiar! Cindy doesn’t seem to be able to bend the prison bars, so maybe she doesn’t have super strength, but she does have super udders! Once she has calmed down a bit, the farmer goes in for a closer look and pulls down her wonder outfit to reveal those nice big udders. He decides she needs a powerful milking, in the barn, on the red cow milker. Wonder Cow soon finds herself strapped and locked to the frame with a shiny red ballgag in her mouth. She tries to break free, but she can’t. Instead, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it onto her clit. Cindy immediately gets weak and she would have had an instant super orgasm, if the farmer hadn’t continued his work by oiling her udders and hooking up the red cow milker. Wonder Cow is now stimulated and powerfully milked at the same time. She makes moo noises through her gag as her stretchy nipples get enlarged four times by the vacuum power. She has lost this battle, it’s a brain overload and Wonder Cow is defeated by the machines. Poor Cindy!
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14771kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wonder Cow

Kimmy Kimm - Skin To Skin FullHD 1080p Gattman

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Kimmy Kimm
Kimmy is a sexy massage therapist known for her full body, skin to skin massages. She strips down, oils up, and grinds her slippery body all over.
Duration: 35:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6072kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kimmy Kimm - Skin To Skin FullHD 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.09879 секунды с 9 запросами