View Single Post
Old 04-17-2023, 11:09 AM   #53
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 1 Willards

A cartoonist by the name of Elijah Pink was the inspiration for this set. A lot of times in his bondage drawings, the women are bound with rope, tape, and leather. Rachel starts off in a leather harness, with her wrists bound in rope. She whimpers and yelps as I roughly manhandle and smack her ass. This goes on for a while, before a huge squishy ball is shoved in her mouth and sealed in with microfoam. To keep her in place, her leather harness is ziptied overhead. Her upper legs are then ziptied and then cinched with smaller ties. With her legs secure, I grope her a little as I decide what she needs next. Lots of clamps are what I decide on. Her nipples and tits get 6 heavy spring clamps a piece. Her eyes water up as I leave her for a while to adjust to the 1st phase of her bondage. I remove her gag once I return and put the waist of a pair of pantyhose over her head. She is the cleave gagged with the legs. The tears really start to flow, as I start removing the clamps one by one. A loud yelp followed by whimpers are also a reaction to the removal. You can tell how tight they were by the marks left behind. I'm not done though... The intensity of Rachels yelps and screams intensifies as I start pinching her nipples and groping her sore tits. I clasp my hand over her mouth and continue squeezing and slapping her tits. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 324.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 1

Taylor's Test - Part 1 Small Point

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 993.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Test - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.02517 секунды с 9 запросами