LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rego Dominates Alex With His Feet Salem

Cast: Rego
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
Rego isn't happy with Alex's workload and calls him into his office to discuss the matter. He tells Alex that he has to let him go, which soon has Alex begging to keep his job. He offers to do anything for the boss, and that means foot worship of course. Rego is down with that, as he loves having his size 9 feet massaged and worshiped by a hot tongue and mouth. He completely dominates Alex, telling him exactly how he likes his feet taken care of. Alex complies with every one of boss Rego's wishes, soon lapping up the soles of his tasty feet and big toes. Rego can't help but pull out his big, now hard cock and stroke it to a blissful cum shot. Which soils the bottom of his white dress shirt!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7273kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 992.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rego Dominates Alex With His Feet

Lee - Muscular Hunk Lee Shows Off HIs Sheer Dress Socks Bohannon

Cast: Lee
Some big, strong muscular guys surprise. Many of them love the feel of long, sheer, dress socks on their feet. Lee showed us all how much in this MyFriendsFeet video. Lee seems to love the feel of the socks on many parts of his body. Even his chest. And he's got such a sexy chest, too. Yeah, Lee is super hot as he presents his dress socked clad feet and plays with the socks!
Duration: 6:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1120kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 62.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lee - Muscular Hunk Lee Shows Off HIs Sheer Dress Socks

Foot Fetish Licking Asians Algona

Studio: AsianBoyFeet.com
Hungry? Munching on smooth Asian boy feet and delicious Asian toes is Em's favorite snack. Get ready for a hot foot fuck fest between cuties Em and friend.
Duration: 8:22
Video: 540x360, AVC (H.264), 750kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 51.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Fetish Licking Asians

Straight Owen Loves Turning Guys On Taunton

Genres: Foot Fetish ,Foreskin Play ,Solo
It's time to welcome another total newbie to the world of BlakeMASON - this fit fella goes by the name of Owen and he's 24 years old... oh, and he's a real straight guy too! Owen is a typical Essex geezer, a bit of a wheeler dealer and one of those guys that simply oozes raw sexuality. He admits to enjoying teasing the guys (a guilty pleasure) that I think he may one day act out... but for now, let's see what this straight character is made of .
The film begins with Owen having a short chat about life, love, and his fiancé before he's left to enjoy himself. Owen has no problem getting his kit off in front of other guys and his cheeky glances and little comments make me think that he was secretly enjoying the attention he was getting. I'm certain that deep down he was getting off, knowing that you guys at home are jerking one out just for him!
Owen wastes no time in getting his thick uncut rod to full mast and kneels up on the couch to give his cock a slow, sensual workout! I don't know if he was trying to tease all you at home with his cock or just the camera, but man, he sure knows how to raise the heat . With his cock now rock solid, he lays back, closes his eyes and begins to really jerk it out. Balls cupped, toes curling, and heavy breathing all signal that this hunky fella is about to explode... and sure enough Owen's soon spurting a big, thick, creamy mess all over himself .
Duration: 20:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3180kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 503.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Owen Loves Turning Guys On

Tony D - My Cousin Tony D Tickled Arma

Cast: Tony D
I hadn't seen my cousin Tony from Jersey since we were kids and he stopped by when he was in town. He seemed fascinated by my tickling chair, but I tried to get him to ignore it. When he wanted to sit in the tickling chair I couldn't help tickling him all over like I used to when we were young. Tony has gotten even MORE ticklish and he was cracking me up with his Jersey accent and wisecracks - all through hysterical laughter.
Duration: 20:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6197kbps

File size: 940.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tony D - My Cousin Tony D Tickled

Chad Loves A Little Arse Play Lindside

Genres: Cum Jerking Off ,Nipple Play ,Foot Fetish ,Spitting
Meet Chad, a good friend of Shayne's and the boyfriend of another very popular model of the site, a complete newbie who couldn't wait to get his kit off and join the ranks of BlakeMASON's finest! Chad is the most cocky, confident and cheeky chap we have introduced for a while. He has a permanent swagger, and has a proper love for life, Chad is certainly one unique individual!
Chad normally takes everything in his stride, but today the pressure is on, his boyfriend (you're going to have to watch to find out who!!) produced a blinding solo, and he wanted to at least match that, if not go one better!! So we start with the chat, where Chad reveals quite a bit about himself while chatting away, before he stands and pulls his perfect slim body from his clothes...
Chad warms himself through his boxers, and teases us outlining his uncut cock beneath the fabric, before pulling them down and standing to show himself off to his fullest. Standing proudly jerking his cock, then bending over the sofa allowing us to get a quick glance at his hole, before settling back on the sofa to enjoy himself even more, once on his back he is soon in a world of his own, fingers fixed firmly on his sweet pink hole, while his cock shoots ropes of cum up his chest, on his arm, and flys off in all kinds of directions!! Perfect!
Duration: 21:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4278kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 697.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chad Loves A Little Arse Play

Chance Cruise Foot Worshiped In His Sleep - Chance Cruise Maxie

Cast: Chance Cruise
With gorgeous Chance Cruise and his perfect size 13 feet staying over at my place for a little while I wasn't going to let the opportunity of sniffing his dirty socks and worshiping his masculine feet go. No way! When Chance fell asleep I made my move. He was completely fast asleep when I went into the guest room. I deftly and gently pulled back the blanket to reveal Chance's stinky, dirty socks. What a dream! The aroma was heady and a complete turn on as I breathed in the stench over and over. From there I sucked on his socks until I couldn't take it any longer and stripped them off to get at the bare meat of Chance's size 13's. He stayed asleep the entire time!
Duration: 13:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps

File size: 585.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chance Cruise Foot Worshiped In His Sleep - Chance Cruise

Время генерации страницы 0.03519 секунды с 9 запросами