View Single Post
Old 04-17-2023, 09:38 AM   #113
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Joslyn James Thorold

Cast: Joslyn James
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Big Tits, Double Penetration (DP), Gonzo, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Interracial (IR), MILF, Mature
Joslyn has a bad step son who is constantly getting in trouble and recently she caught him fucking his girlfriend in his bedroom after he snuck her in so he has been grounded. On top of that she surprises him by telling him that the girl was terrible in bed so she has no idea why he isn't banging hotter chicks. She sends him to his room while she figures out an appropriate punishment. She decides to teach him a lesson by calling her two friends over and showing him how exactly the girls he bangs should fuck. Her two handsome friends come in and Joslyn calls her step son into the room. He's surprised that there are two strange gentlemen in the house that are not his Dad and that his Step Mom seems to know them quite well. She tells him to teach him a lesson she's just going to SHOW him what he should be looking for when he's looking for a girlfriend. Super Crazy DP and anal sex follows, while Joslyn and the boys belittle her step son for choosing such a lame GF in the bedroom. After the Pops which are BOTH Anal and Vag Creampies, Joslyn says "I hope you learned your lesson about picking a better girlfriend and hopefully you learned a few tricks as well from my two handsome friends so you will be better in bed in the future yourself!"
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joslyn James

The Lying Sinner Meador

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
There's only one way to cleanse a sinner. It isn't prayer, it's punishment. Selma Sins wears her disgrace like a badge of courage. She's a filthy, little thing, her body and her love of sex. We need to teach her to be more humble, more modest, more submissive. Jack Hammer is equal parts her confessor and her tormentor. He has a million ways to purge her of her impure thoughts and make her regret all of her impropriety. He will take the best pleasure imaginable, the sweet release of a long denied orgasm, and combine it with all of the pain of rough rope bondage and harsh corporal punishment.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Lying Sinner

Miss Sultrybelle Fieldale

Cast: Miss Sultry Belle, Gemma, Amy
Genres: bdsm, spanking, caning, prison play
Gemma and Amy have been caught spying and are severely punished as a result of this. As well as jail time they are sentenced to 50 strokes each with the Singapore prison cane. They are firstly secured to the authentic Malaysian frame before being caned hard by the officer. Beautiful Gemma and Amy, two stunning young girls are bound tightly before being thrashed hard by the sadistic Miss Belle. The punishing officer Miss Belle doesn't hold back as she lays into them with all her strength.
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9522kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Sultrybelle

Marias Punishment Tempe

Release Year: 2023
Maria continues to disappoint Mistress Brianna and is confined to her ball cage when the Mistress enters the room. Maria is then subjected to a series of new training procedures, including Exotic Confinements, Spankings, Floggings, Ballet Boots, Corsets, Latex Hoodsand more! Once satisfied with the training, Mistress Brianna binds Maria in Heavy Latex and then straps her to the Bondage Table, so that she may have the chance to contemplate what she has learned.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:15
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1140kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 569.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marias Punishment

Bundled, Transported and hung out to dry Mott

Eden Wells is converted into a dangling, contorted helpless bundle-fuck that can be transported or used as a fuck toy.
If she makes a noise it is also very easy to punish her with a cane or whip. Caning a vulnerable pussy quickly teaches a feisty gal to behave.
Duration: 5:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 108.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bundled, Transported and hung out to dry

Ask For It Plzen

Lavender Rayne is in one tough situation and no matter how much she struggles, it is not getting any better. What starts out as just an uncomfortable collar quickly turns into a cock-sucking stappado. Every time PD demands that she change position lavender, the bondage slut, struggles and flounders.
PD has just the fix for bitches who cannot do what they are told. Lavender ends up in a cage, in just the right position to get back to work on cock. His cane on her feet, tits and ass is just the kind of push she needs to really work that dick. By the time she is out of the cage, Lavender is totally ready to serve. Whether its an asshook, a dildo or a cock, her holes are there to get used up. Once the vibrator touches her clit this little slut is begging for permission to cum. She is such a bad little bitch that she needs to be punished. Her orgasms are coming in waves and she cannot control herself without the help of the cane.
Duration: 39:25
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 568kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 185.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ask For It

Sarah Blake Marchand

Release Year: 2023
The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and I'm going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I don't think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!...The Pope
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:09
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 969kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Blake

Время генерации страницы 0.07100 секунды с 9 запросами