JuniorGoss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Custom charm Domme

Custom charm Domme

File Name: Custom charm Domme
Runtime: 00:08:49
File Size: 0,33 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
Tags: Femdom, Financial Domination, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Humiliation, ManyVids, Danielle Maye XXX
Description: Youre just an intern and Im your boss. Now I decided not to hire you for a position in the Company. I say people get disturbed by the way you dress. Youre a bit provocative and Ive even noticed some male employees aroused by you and running to the restrooms to masturbate, probably. So I dont think hiring you is a good idea. But you have found out during your time here that I have a fetish for h Femdom. You got into my computer and learn all about the sites I visit many times a day and found the pictures with sexy girls and making men their submissive slaves. So you are prepared for it. You get a pendant from you cleavage and I instantly have my eyes glued in it. Now its easy for you to turn the tables. You play with the pendant, swing it back and forth and my face start to go blank as my cock start to engorge as you explain why is natural for me to get aroused by you and masturbate. You even ask me if Ive ever masturbate fantasizing about you. ,

DOWNLOAD FILE
Custom charm Domme
JuniorGoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06021 секунды с 9 запросами