LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

August Alexander and Leo Forte - Boss Leo Worshiped South Windsor

Cast: August Alexander and Leo Forte
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
When August came in for his second job interview, he didn't expect this test his future boss put in front of him. When Leo insinuates that the position requires August to sniff his socks, August is willing to go for it for the sake of his career. All it took was one whiff of Leo's socks to be infatuated. Leo is more insistent until August in on his knees with his lips wrapped around the boss' toes. Soon the applicant is sent out of Leo's office, however. There are so many more interviews for Leo today.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7198kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 784.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: August Alexander and Leo Forte - Boss Leo Worshiped

Charlie Knows How To Please The Boys! Hilltop

Genres: In The Bedroom ,Foot Fetish ,Cum Jerking Off ,Nipple Play
Video language: English
You know, I've got a very strong feeling that you're going to love Charlie C - he's got beautiful big blue eyes, a hot body, a cheeky smile and a lovely big fat uncut cock to enjoy! But this is actually his first ever shoot and I'm sure it isn't going to be his last - I mean, how could you not want to see him go at it with another guy' Anyway, back to Charlie and his first time on camera - this guy sure was keen and put on a great show .
I got to film him in his hometown of Manchester where he works in retail during the day and is a DJ for local pubs and clubs in the evenings. Being just 18 years old, Charlie loves his nightlife which involves going out drinking with his mates and just having a good 'ole time! Young, free and single (that's the way he likes it!) you can bet your last penny that he never has problems finding someone to go home with .
So Charlie and I have a good chat but he knew what he was here for - to make people happy! He removes his clothes almost faster than the cameras could follow (!) and once naked he makes his way back to the bed and works his fat cock to full mast. He jerks it while moaning and groaning with pleasure and soon he gets up on his knees... then he sprawls back on the bed... and then he stands over the camera to show off his perfect ass! This boy knows how to please... as proved by his cum-shot .
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7522kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlie Knows How To Please The Boys!

Время генерации страницы 0.03826 секунды с 9 запросами