Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Boy Napped - Indulging With Blond Boy Jamie Part 1 New Egypt

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Boy Napped
Cast: Jamie Kelvin, Xavier Sibley
Genres: bdsm, gay, footfetish, handjob, pinwheel, rope, spank
Foot fetishists rejoice! Xavier is back and he has hot blond boy Jamie to play with in this lovely play session. He's starting out with some great rope work, binding the boy on his back with his feet up and his toes roped, his balls and cock tied tightly and connected to the rest so every twitch and jolt tugs on his tender sack. His bare arse is quickly stuffed with a slippery toy and Xavier breaks out the tools of his torment. The pinwheels roam over those naked soles, the spoon slaps against the pink flesh, the brush tickles his most tender bare feet while he winces and endures the discomfort. There's more to come for this boy, stick around for part 2!
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4099kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy Napped - Indulging With Blond Boy Jamie Part 1

Yoel - Yoel Strapped Down & Tickled Maplecrest

Cast: Yoel
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
MyFriendsFeet has had the pleasure of Yoel's company a few times now, but last week the sexy, muscular hunk was willing to be tied down and tickled into hysterics. Yoel is SO ticklish and so damn cute when he laughs. Yoel wriggles to try and get out of his bondage, but to no avail. He squirms and wishes it all to end, but loves it at the same time. That's the way we like our bound and tickled hunks at MyFriendsFeet!
Duration: 17:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5972kbps

File size: 777.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yoel - Yoel Strapped Down & Tickled

Fit & Healthy Teen Jamie Is Eager To Please Ah Gwah Ching

Genres: Solo ,Foot Fetish ,Huge Load ,Foreskin Play
This smiley young man is Jamie and he's a blue-eyed and blond-haired stunner from the South East of England. Jamie has the most handsome face, perfect teeth, flawless body and a nice thick 8 inch uncut cock that gets and stays rock hard! He keeps himself in perfect shape - there's not even a hair on this guy that's out of place .
18 year old Jamie studies Law at a local college and has dreams of continuing this in to University. Not only does this guy have the looks but he has the brains to back it up too - lucky fella, hey' Jamie's also got a very sensible side to him which he likes to keep hidden from most people - he eats well, he doesn't drink alcohol and he keeps fit by visiting the gym and going swimming.
This is all very apparent when he gets his kit off; Jamie strips down to just a jock strap (which he got especially for today!) and as we don't see them that often I let him keep it on for a bit. He starts rubbing himself through the white cloth and then sticks his hand down there to work himself hard. Soon it's taken off and Jamie's full 8 inches have grown into something quite spectacular... and cum the end he shoots one very big load all over himself .
Duration: 20:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7155kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fit & Healthy Teen Jamie Is Eager To Please

Big Dicked Twink Squirts A Hot Load Plaucheville

Genres: Cum Jerking Off ,Foot Fetish ,Foreskin Play ,Solo
Let me introduce you to Brandon... another total newbie to the world of adult entertainment! He's got a lovely, gentle personality, great smile, a nicely toned swimmers physique and a yummy 7 inch uncut cock. Quite the perfect package, eh' Well, I think so - he's just the type of guy you could see yourself settling down with... and have plenty of hot sex with .
So I guess I could simply sum up Brandon as captivating. He's well spoken and talks in a very considered way, which makes his stunning looks even more desirable. And once he gets his kit, well, there's that lovely piece of meat dangling away that you know would taste real sweet. Oh, and those balls... just imagine them slapping away on your chin .
Anyway, once Brandon settles down on the sofa he begins tugging away on his cock and foreskin with gusto. It's a great wank - you can tell he's really enjoying the sensations he's giving himself, and as sure as night follows day, he ends up spraying a nice warm load all over the table.
Duration: 20:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3275kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 498.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Dicked Twink Squirts A Hot Load

Braden Mummified & Foot Tickled - Braden Charron and Dev Hope Valley

Cast: Braden Charron and Dev
Braden Charron couldn't make a better specimen for some plastic wrap mummification and tickle torture in this MyFriendsFeet video. Braden is a big, strong, powerfully muscular man, so to have him in full bondage so Dev and I could tickle his huge body and spectacular feet is about as hot as any fantasy can be. Braden was on the fence about this scenario for a while but eventually relented. I bet he has never regretted something so much in his life before this. He He.
Duration: 10:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7185kbps

File size: 551.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Braden Mummified & Foot Tickled - Braden Charron and Dev

Burly Hunk Yoel Tied Up & Tickle Tortured Tuxedo

Cast: Yoel
Yoel is so big and strong, but he might have a submissive side I found out. He was pretty easygoing about being tied up and tickle tortured for this scene. I was ecstatic when he said yes to his second tickle session. I've always had such a big crush on him. With his muscular body, great face and ticklish size 12 feet I wasn't about to let a chance like this go to waste. I drove Yoel crazy with my fingers and tickle toys - and I think he liked it.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 675.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Burly Hunk Yoel Tied Up & Tickle Tortured

Michael - Beefy Michael's Feet Worshiped Lyon Station

Cast: Michael
Michael's coach thinks that he could be doing much better on the field and believes his problem may be stress compounded by very tired feet. Dev has a cure for that - and if there's one thing we know about Coach Dev it's that he loves to worship big, masculine feet like Michael's. Michael thinks it's a bit strange and you can see that on his face at first, but pretty soon he is thoroughly enjoying the foot worshiping Dev is giving him. Dev sucks on his socks, sniffs them, then gets right into licking and sucking Michael's amazing bare size 12 feet.
Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12477kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michael - Beefy Michael's Feet Worshiped

Время генерации страницы 0.16289 секунды с 9 запросами