All my threads

Analore69 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Stella Liberty - Foot Slave Neighbor

Stella Liberty - Foot Slave Neighbor

Duration: 00:13:47
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 0,46 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Genre: Joi, Foot Worship, Pissing, Panty Fetish, Femdom Pov, Foot Domination, Stella Liberty
Description: Someone snuck into my place last night while I was asleep according to neighborhood watch and I called you over herebecaUSE we both know it was you. Now tell me what you were doing over here before I call your parents. You admit it and show me some photos you were taking of me while I slept. Your phone is full ofphotos of my soles. Seriously, you bothered sneaking into my room and taking pictures of me while I slept and all you did was take pics of my soles? Haahahah. Im curious to see if you have a footfetish so I put my pantyhose soles up in your face and start teasing you with them. Indeed, I can see youre getting hard so easily. Lets make a deal, I wont call your parents and tell them whatyou did, or inform the rest of the complex you are a peeping tom if you pledge to come over here and rub my feet when I get home from work. In fact youre also going to be doing all the chores aroundmy place as well. Now stroke your dick because as soon as you cum Im locking you up in chastity. Better this than being exposed to everyone right??JOI, FEET JOI, FOOT FETISH, SOLES FOOT, SLAVE TRAINING, PANTYHOSE, STOCKINGS, POV, FOOT WORSHIPAdded: 1/21/18Price: $14.99 USD

DOWNLOAD:
Link: Stella Liberty - Foot Slave Neighbor
Analore69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06091 секунды с 9 запросами