Old 04-15-2023, 10:56 AM   #45
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Dolly Is Made Into A Tiny Little Puppet! Munson

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: English
Dolly Mattel is into experimenting with things, but when her partner shrinks her to a fraction of her size she's not sure she likes it. Once she's tiny he can hang her over a boiling pot of water by her min-ankles. As the water slowly comes to a deep rolling boil Dolly gets more and more scared.
Then it's time for Dolly to feel the vibrator. Being so tiny the giant head of the vibrator is so overstimulating. The powerful vibrations make her scream and moan. She has painful orgasm after orgasm. She can't control them. The bondage holds her tightly in place.
She can't stay tiny forever, but when the effects wear off that doesn't mean the fun is over. OT locks Dolly in a barrel and scares her with a plastic bag. She's such a sweet innocent girl, suffering for him. He decides to reward her with more orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly Is Made Into A Tiny Little Puppet!

Boxed and Stocked Part 2 - Juliette Black Sinton

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
All of the struggling Juliette Black is doing is never going to help her. In fact, the ingenious set of clamps and chains that PD has set up ensures that if she continues to flail about it will only make her suffer more. With her own screams echoing in her ears she may be too panicked to realize it, though.
When he does lock her down tight it is because he has a reason for it. He wants to make sure her holes stay perfectly placed. She needs to be trained for long term use if she is going to be any good to him. That means staying put and getting pounded until he decides she has had enough.
Duration: 35:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 395.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boxed and Stocked Part 2 - Juliette Black

Alina West, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer high Maryville

Release Year: 2023
There is a certain element of exhibitionism that comes along with being tied up, even in the deepest parts of the forest. You never know if there is a hunter or hiker just around the corner, and as helpless as Alina is ther eis no way she could do anything about it if they decided to join into our fun. Honestly, the way that Alina's body is responding to the torment, she probably wouldn't mind. Rope bondage makes her wet as hell, corporal punishment turns her on even more.
Duration: 1:11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6808kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alina West, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer high

Back Bending Bondage Zhambyl

Katy Kiss has one of those long, thin bodies like a model, and when Matt Williams sees a body like that, he knows all he wants to do is bend it like a pretzel. Katy's body isn't the only thing that's going to be bent today. Her will and resolve will be flexed within an inch of breaking. It's going to be pretty rough on her, but she wouldn't want it any other way and neither would any of us.
After Matt has Katy gag herself with a black ball gag, he grabs some rope and ties her arms back into a brutal strappado. Then he adds a neck rope, which he ties up to the ceiling so that Katy can feel the tension in her neck. He takes this opportunity to practice his forehand, spanking Katy until her ass turns bright pink. After that it's off with her clothes and on with the torment. Takes out his scissors and cuts away her clothing until she is bare, and adds a crotch rope threaded between her thighs. The rope rubbing right up against her clit is a lot for Katy to handle, but not nearly so much as the hitachi Matt is about to put there.
Matt ties Katy to the top of a table, each of her limbs to one of its legs, so that her back is arched up and her torso open to whatever he wants to do to it. He clips some nipple clamps onto her tits and decides to give her the flogging of her life. He swings the flogger at her pussy, at her stomach, at he perky little tits, and all the while she is crying out and tearing up. Eventually the sensation becomes too much for her. Matt stops hitting her, puts the flogger down, picks up her head and lets her catch her breath. Then, once she has recovered herself, he takes out the hitachi and lets her have a little fun.
Duration: 38:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back Bending Bondage

Creep Suck Sturtevant

Release Year: 2017
Sleep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.
The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.
The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. I have prepared a platform based on the designs I have seen at the county fair; A grooming table that holds her wrist and ankles so she is on all fours.
For days I have been content with just knowing that it was stored there. To compensate and motivate the chore of cleaning it, I want to take it to another level.
I am going to bifurcate her -- two for one. At the head I will have her do makeup. The cock sucking will have a classier feel. At the tail, a machine will soften and swell her gash for my cock.
Something is up; he’s standing over me holding the black head bag and that terrible pole that locks around my neck. He orders me to role over onto my stomach -- I know this drill, so I put my hands behind my back immediately. (Reaching through the grate he locks the shackles together.) He slides the bag on my head, yanks the chain tight and locks it.
I hear the muffled sound of the grate scraping on the concrete. He yanks me out of the hole by my neck. The concrete scraps my skin as I struggle to gain my footing. This is the worst -- he pushes me forward by that pole. It is a stifling fright -- I cannot see where I am stepping. He seems to delight in letting me trip or briskly walking me into obstacles.
I’m now on all fours locked at the wrist and ankles. It must be a table or platform of some kind. He pulls the hood off my head -- the purpose of this position is suddenly clear. A bucket of soapy water and a hose are lying on the floor. Im sure he will make what is to come as horrible as possible. I can’t help but sigh with great relief as this vile stench is about to be washed from me.
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Suck

Kel Bowie - Babe Has Body Bent Backwards and Beaten North Olmsted

Release Year: 2016
O.T. is going on a bug hunt and Kel Bowie is his prey. He has her chained by a metal collar to the ceiling with a bit gag in her mouth. With her all but defenseless bound like that, O.T. takes out his knife and cuts away her clothing so she is bare and exposed. This is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel for him, not a fair fight at all. But O.T. isn't looking for a fair fight, he's looking for a victim.
Once Kel's clothes are off, O.T. gets her bent over in a nice metal box tie with her legs spread apart so her ass and pussy are open and ready for business. Looking at that nice round ass, though, O.T. gets distracted by its resemblance to a bulls-eye and decides it's time for some target practice. He takes out a bow and starts firing off some blunt arrows at his chosen target. Kel looks confused and upset, but that's bound to be the case when one is being hunted like game for entertainment.
After that, O.T. uses some belts and ties Kel up so that her back is bent into a brutal arch and her feet are up above her head. Her hands cling to the wooden rig she is strapped to as O.T. beats her ass and her feet with various sizes of canes. Her entire back side is red and bruised in no time, but that isn't enough for O.T.. He brings out his trusty whip and begins lashing at her whole body from her head to her toes. Her fingers try to dig in to the rig deeper, but nothing she does is going to relieve the pain of the torment she is experiencing. Although maybe the hitachi will help.
Duration: 37:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kel Bowie - Babe Has Body Bent Backwards and Beaten

HdT - The Promotion Marydell

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
When 412 got a new job she decided to hang out with Claire Adams and celebrate. She seems surprised when the celebration turns carnal in a matter of minutes. Claire has a plan that involves a bit of humiliation and more than a little pain. 412 is just going to have to come along for the ride.
The string of orgasms that Claire gives her from her vibrator collection is more than enough to entice 412 into complacency. She may whine and scream, but that is just her way of saying how much she loves to be used. Floggers, whips and little wooden skewers all turn her on. The more Claire makes 412 cry the happier, and hornier, they both will be.
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT - The Promotion

Время генерации страницы 0.11240 секунды с 9 запросами