View Single Post
Old 04-15-2023, 10:07 AM   #64
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

New Gold Perfect Hot Very Wonderfull Collection Only You Orgasm Games. Part 1. Palmerston North

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
I can honestly say that you have no idea the influence you have had on my life. Long ago I was confused about this part of me, and you and your site opened my eyes to what bondage was and how it fit in my life

Total size: 6.5 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Gold Perfect Hot Very Wonderfull Collection Only You Orgasm Games. Part 1.

Hazel vs. Her Own Feedback Mantova

While chatting with Hazel I discovered she had an affinity for several things. As my mind envisioned how I could use one of them the answer became obvious. Why not use all of them? After bolting her to the floor with straps first on her list was nipple clamps. No problem. Next was predicament bondage. I had planned for this one by using handcuffs on her wrists instead of bolting them to the floor. This allowed her to raise them in the air a few inches. Just enough that with the string tied to them pulling on her nipple clamps putting them down wouldn't be pleasant. Finally, every girl's favorite, forced orgasm. Buzzing on high Hazel fell into a rhythm of building towards an orgasm only to have it yanked away when she relaxed her arms. Each cycle keeping her on edge, flipping from pure ecstasy to frustrating pain. By the smile on her face, it's clear she loved every second of it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 405.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel vs. Her Own Feedback

Praise the Naturals part 1 Madalena

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums quickly...it only takes a moment to touch the wand to her clit again and she cums again...that's fun...of course I exploit it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week out at other sites...Lily is the real deal and it is much more rare than some folks would have you believing...I bend her over...she's had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...all the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in her expanding rectum...then I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and give it a good tug...in the final scene, I spread lilly out again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...after her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going again...we play flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding as much as possible...both torments getting the best of her, I continue until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of pleasure today, but her punishments follow suit...we dont want to spoil this one...she'll be back..
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Praise the Naturals part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.08815 секунды с 9 запросами