View Single Post
Old 04-15-2023, 10:07 AM   #63
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Segufix Challenge Loogootee

Literally bound from head to toe in the inescapable Segufix restraint system, our little creature is left completely helpless and at the mercy of Dart Tech and the members of Bondage Life in this great semi-interactive bondage stream! After being bound to the bed frame by her head, chest, arms, thighs and legs by Dart Tech, poor Greyhound is put through a variety of predicaments and torments starting with her pussy. Our little creature gets a double dose of pleasure and pain with a dildo in her pussy, a suction tube on her clit and some nasty clothespins on her labias before finally being brought to orgasm with the Hitachi then more sexual torment when she has her pussy teased with two dildos then has an electrified dildo placed in her ass. Before wrapping things up a little more discomfort is in order when Dart Tech gives the inflatable collar around Greyhound's neck a few more pumps before leaving poor Greyhound bound and frustrated!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:26:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 389kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 560.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Segufix Challenge

Damon & Ashley Zaandam

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Master Damon Pierce and his submissive Ashley Graham came to play in our dungeon. Damon put Ashley through her paces with some breast bondage, a dental gag, drooling tongue torture, a mean single-tail whipping, some nipple suckers, torturous violet wand play, heavy flogging, and finally the anal hook with forced squirting orgasms. An erotic dungeon session with a whole lot of kinky fun!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 439.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damon & Ashley

NakedGord - Clip 67 Part 1 Presidio

Studio: NakedGord
Genres: Bdsm
The dream fantasy was not only realised, but enhanced to an incredible degree. Summer, or should I say Zena, looked magnificent as she writhed in the grip of a long orgasm.
Duration: 13:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3650kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 373.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NakedGord - Clip 67 Part 1

HT - A Training Time - Brunette Casey Calvert Westbrook

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Casey Calvert is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of being a slave. She is a hot 23-year old that loves being a slave so much that she does it for a living, as well as at home. I taught her some new positions to take with her after this Training Time, little ways to prepare her body for inspection.
Casey lives a life of orgasm denial. Her master doesn't let her cum very often so I know I can make her work for it. I give her strict instructions to warn me before she gets off and then I tease the shit out of her pussy until she is right on edge. If she can take the bondage and discipline I have planned, then Maybe she will get the chance to orgasm.
Who am I kidding, though? I know I'm going to let her feel the release. What I'm not going to do is let her do it on her own terms. She is going to have to cum when I tell her and as many times as I want her to. She is used to not having control over her own body, which makes her incredibly obedient.
Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Training Time - Brunette Casey Calvert

Maid For Revenge Scene 5 Livonia

When Mistress awakens, she discovers that she is tied to a chair, legs spread open, gagged and helpless. Yumi U then whips and punishes Maxine X as she gets her revenge in this hot Asian girl/girl bondage fetish spectacular! Yumi U finally returns the favor and gives Maxine X a leg shaking orgasm before leaving her tied, spread-eagle and all alone!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:53
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 3169kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 383.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid For Revenge Scene 5

Step Cums In His Pants Tweed Heads

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Madison Summers
Genres: Big Areolas, Big Dick, Big Nipples, Blonde, Blowjob, Bras, Cowgirl, Creampie, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Boy, Long hair, Medium Boobs, Petite, POV, Princess Cum, Puffy Nipples, Rough Sex, Shaved Pussy, Super Skinny, Tan Lines, Tattoos, Yoga
Codey Steele's new , Madison Summers, just loves to tease him. Today, Madison has decided to bring her yoga equipment into the living room because she knows Codey will be there and it'll make him uncomfortable. When Codey gets nervous, Madison escalates the situation by pointing it out to him. She doesn't let Codey off easily by allowing him to leave, either. Instead, she insists that Codey help her out with additional positions that are increasingly sexual in nature. As Codey continues to be an uncomfortable participant, Madison finagles it so she pops her bangin' titties out and then grinds her pussy against his crotch. Eventually, it's too much and Codey is so wound up that he pops in his pants. Humiliated, Codey runs away.
Later, Madison continues her campaign to make her uncomfortable by sneaking into his bed and peeling off her clothes. Codey doesn't see his naked sis as he gets into bed, so he freaks the hell out when he bumps into her. Madison has Codey right where she wants him! She climbs on top of him and plops her naked body onto Codey's waist so she can feel his hard cock. Grinding against him, Madison teases Codey about his previous premature ejaculation. This time, Codey hangs in there even as Madison pulls his fuck stick out and keeps on grinding on him without any clothing at all between them. When Codey manages not to cum from that, Madison lifts her hips and guides his erection into her juicy twat.
Riding Codey is just as much fun as Madison figured it would be! Hopping off the D, she sucks her own juices from Codey's hardon and then gets on her knees to invite him back inside. Codey is no fool. He dives deep into Madison's cooch while she rocks back to meet every stroke. Her enthusiasm continues as she rolls onto her back with her thighs wide open to let Codey reenter her. The best part of that position for Madison is that she can wait until Codey is about to blow his load. When he tries to pull out, she wraps her ankles around his ass to keep him buried inside. Codey is helpless to do anything but give his the creampie she's been angling for all this time.
Duration: 32:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7907kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Step Cums In His Pants

Darling, Cherry Torn high Studley

They say that a woman knows what a woman needs. They say that there is no substitute for a woman's touch on a woman's body. Cherry Torn certainly knows quite a bit about Darling and what makes her tick. While they're talking before play time even begins Darling is spilling her guts on her turn ons and her fears and Cherry is taking very careful notes, planning a devious day of domination.
Verbal abuse is almost as effective on Darling as the physical stuff is. She loves being talked down to and humiliated while being beaten and fondled. She isn't shy about how much she loves being used. She moans like a whore every time Cherry goes anywhere near her pussy and when she does have an orgasm she squirts and screams like it is her first time.
Duration: 1:13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling, Cherry Torn high

Время генерации страницы 0.03021 секунды с 9 запросами