View Single Post
Old 04-15-2023, 08:19 AM   #56
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sarah vs. The Scavenger Hunt Renovo

With a lot of work to do I knew Sarah would looking for something fun to keep her busy. So after laying out a few items I setup a small challenge for her. Her task? Tie herself and find the key to her handcuffs somewhere in the house. Never one to do anything half fast Sarah puts on her ankle length hobble dress and corset on to make things a bit more interesting. Next she straps on the muzzle gag and blindfold before sealing her fate with handcuffs behind her back. After an hour of searching I could tell she was getting frustrated. Hinting it might in in the cage she goes right inside. By the time she realizes she's been tricked, the locks are already clicked closed. Sarah protests from behind her gag but knows full well what her afternoon plans will entail.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2278kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 301.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah vs. The Scavenger Hunt

Serene vs. The Big Red Gag Vinita

Serene has all the attributes any purveyor of the bondage arts could want. Large breasts to fill out her catsuit and bendy elbows for securing together. My personal favorite though is a big mouth; one big enough for my 3" gag. Starting with her legs and elbows taped tightly together, she futilely tests her bonds. Serene protests the gag at first, something about it being too big, but fills her mouth perfectly. By now the stretched tape is pulling her limbs tighter together. Just in time for more tape which I use to put her into a tight(er) hogtie.
Duration: 12:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 186.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene vs. The Big Red Gag

IntoTheAttic - Sophia St James part 1 Qinhuangdao

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Duration: 43:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15297kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IntoTheAttic - Sophia St James part 1

The Red Leotard Murfreesboro

Hello guys. Thank you all for your your support and sorry about the delay with updates lately. Matthew was quite sick and still recovering, and I hurt my ankle and its bruised so there was no BDSM for me for a while. Don’t worry its not too bad, its much better now, I have done much worse.
We are getting really quite busy with day job work and our huge order queue right now. Once its sorted we have much more to show you. Thank you for understanding regarding update frequency.
Hope you enjoy this shoot. Love Mina xx
Mina wears a red thong backed leotard, a white lambskin harness, and is tied with her arms behind her in a chest harness, which is then secured to her ankles and thighs.
Duration: 9:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 679.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Red Leotard

Seven & Jewell - Bound and Silo'd Metropolis

Earlier this year we showed you Claire and Ninja being tubed in the silo. Ninja wore the earliest spandex cocoon I ever made, and Claire found herself latexed and strapped with PVC banding. In this feature we show the new Darlex cocoon again, this time the version we had made for Seven with tit zips. And Jewell Marceau has been poured, yet again, into a transparent latex suit supplied by Eros Boutique.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:33
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1000kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 111.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seven & Jewell - Bound and Silo'd

Sasha - In Double Trouble Bay Saint Louis

The current damsel undergoing distress is Sasha Monet - twice! Sasha was unfortunate enough to be here when Petal Benson was enjoying some R & R. Being tightly bound with Petal on the loose is not a good scenario, as Petal has a tendency to go top mode when helpless women are around. This time, Petal gets to take hefty swipes at Sasha's butt. When the next day rolls around, Sasha is awaiting her next trial and, seeing as all the gear is still ready after the Petal Chandelier gig, we decided to hoist Sasha up to ceiling height and let Petal have even more fun.
Duration: 11:28
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2228kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 197.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha - In Double Trouble

Charlotte gets to play with Seven Hernshaw

Seven's fabulous body is stretched taut as the rack is cranked to maximum.
The Charlotte takes a hand and forces her into an arched forward pose with the help of a 1200 lb jack.
Duration: 8:43
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 61.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte gets to play with Seven

Время генерации страницы 0.03226 секунды с 9 запросами