LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Derek Parker Bound and Tickled Naked - Derek Parker Thorntown

Cast: Derek Parker
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
To say Derek Parker is simply ticklish would be the understatement of the century. Wow, this guy goes crazy when he's being touched! Adam Bryant helped me out with tickle tormenting the big man here, as Derek is super strong and squirmy. Adam and I had a plan to keep Derek in place for a day or so and it worked. He really didn't like his situation, but he was left with no choices. As soon as Adam had his hands on Derek's sides, even through his t-shirt, the man was going insane. Then I came into the room and upped the anted even more. Sitting astride Derek I proceeded to torture his armpits and torso. Before all was said and done Adam and I had Derek completely naked, tormenting his chest, armpits, stomach and cock and balls!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5580kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 814.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Derek Parker Bound and Tickled Naked - Derek Parker

Dev - Dev Back On The Tickling Table Fork Union

Cast: Dev
It's been a long time, but since people asked for it, my friend Dev is back at being tickled. The bodybuilder can be a very tough man, but being tickled is for sure his weakness. He kinda forgot he was THAT ticklish, especially on the soles of his size 10 feet. I'm sure he actually missed it! Making him scream with helpless laughter again and again with my fingers and tickle toys made my job very fun.
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3628kbps

File size: 565.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dev - Dev Back On The Tickling Table

Clay T - Clay's Tickle Audition Boss

Cast: Clay T
It's been a long time coming, but I finally got Clay over and convinced him to try a tickling scene. He didn't think he was very ticklish, but I definitely found some spots and techniques that had him laughing, squirming and telling me to "Stop." He told me his neck is very ticklish and it was fun to really torment him there while he was bound with no way to escape. His big size 12 feet and torso are also ticklish with the right technique and he was surprised how much I made him laugh. He got up from the chair and said, "I loved it - what an endorphin rush!" I was going to say the same thing about me.
Duration: 18:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

File size: 673.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clay T - Clay's Tickle Audition

Elijah Discover Joys Of Foot Worship - Elijah G North Grafton

Cast: Elijah G
Elijah gets hit on by a guy at the bar who wants to see his feet, but he rebuffs the guy. When he tells August about it, August gives him grief about dissing foot worship before he tried it. Since August is into feet himself, he gives his socks and feet a proper servicing which makes Elijah cum. Now Elijah sees the error of his ways and is a foot worship convert!
Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5069kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 547.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elijah Discover Joys Of Foot Worship - Elijah G

Link Petrey

Cast: Link
Professor Link was seduced and tied up by one of his students in this scene, as the student wasn't too impressed with his D grade. Link claims that the student deserved the grade he received, as he didn't work hard enough. He soon changes his mind though. Professor Link turns out to be extremely ticklish, with even the slightest touch of his socked feet with the student's fingers driving him insane. The good Professor held out for quite some time, enduring an all-out, bound, tickle torture before finally giving in to his student and bumping his grade up to an A!
Duration: 21:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4438kbps

File size: 737.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Link

Damian Taylor and Riley Las Charcas

Cast: Damian Taylor and Riley
Riley and Damian have been wanting to experiment with some different sexual experiences, and Riley was hot to tie Damian up and tickle him. Riley has been tied and tickled before, and the experience really stuck with him. He doesn't like to get tickled himself, but the idea of tickling and teasing Damian has been growing in his mind. Damian is a kinky guy and he likes to get tickled although he is very ticklish everywhere. Riley was a little bit tentative with his first tickles, but once he saw Damian's reaction he couldn't get enough until Damian was out of breath from laughing so much.
Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4478kbps

File size: 484.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damian Taylor and Riley

Jamal & Jimmy Shoot Their Loads During Foot Worship Union Hill

Cast: Jamal and Jimmy
Jamal and Jimmy started really hitting it off at MyFriendsFeet and seeing how much Jimmy is into Jamal I was sure to quickly set up the cameras so I could capture the cute white dude worshiping the big feet of hot, black stud Jamal. I have to say that I really can't blame Jimmy for submitting to Jamal as his foot slave. Jamal is the ultimate stud and deserves all the attention he can get. Besides, who could ever resist Jamal's sensational size 11 feet'!
Duration: 15:32
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1434kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 177.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamal & Jimmy Shoot Their Loads During Foot Worship

Время генерации страницы 0.06671 секунды с 9 запросами