Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

BootsMans Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Lady Bellatrix - Boot Licking Foot Stool

Lady Bellatrix - Boot Licking Foot Stool

Format: MPEG-4
Video: 00:08:27 / 0,1 GB
Aspect: 1280x720
Tags: Lady Bellatrix, Domination, Female, Femdom, Fetish, Foot, Foot Fetish, Gagging, Heels, High Heels, Humiliation, Lady, Leather, Licking, Slave, Stockings, Tongue, Worship, Boot Worship, Lady Bellatrix, Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Domination, Shoe, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish, Foot Humiliation, Foot Fetish, Foot Gagging, Footjobs, Foot Parties, Boots Femdom, Boots Female Domination, High Heels, Boots Licking, Leather Boots, Shoej, Stockings, Sh
Description: While perched upon My throne in My dungeon, I notice that My thigh high boots are not clean. I summons the nearest slave and order him to crawl to Me. When he does, I ask him to inspect My boots and make him grovel before he worships them. Taking the first one, he runs his tongue up and down and licks the sole. Then on to the other boot, I ask him what his place is in My world while he works his tongue to poilish it to a shine. When I am mildly satisfied, I use him as a foot stool as I ponder life.Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Bellatrix, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Human Furniture, Bootlicking, Boots, Boot Worship

Get File: https://k2s.cc/file/0c846a7438103
BootsMans is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07207 секунды с 9 запросами