View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 11:23 AM   #46
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Ariel Anderssen Spanked 2022 - Part1 Midway

Ariel usually visits every year or every other year, but this time it had been well over 2 years. When she visits, a customer always orders a spanking custom with Ariel. I started off somewhat light when we started the series, but have slowly upped the intensity over the years. In this 2022 version, I walk up to Ariel and immediately get things started by slapping her face hard and repeatedly. Some of you might not like this, but it is one of Ariel's favorite things. It immediately puts Ariel and myself into character, and Ariel Loves it. Looking back I could have taken things further, but then there would be nothing left to look forward to.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 444.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen Spanked 2022 - Part1

Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2 Turpin

As told by Lilly Now that I'm more effectively gagged, the man in the lab coat starts using the same purple bandage to further secure me to the post.He starts at my feet and starts working his way up. Soon my entire body except me feet and tits are completely mummified, and I can't move an inch. He disappears into the shadows once again, but I know he's near as I can hear the clicking of the camera again. He returns and removes my gag. What a relief... That gag was brutal! He immediately shoves a fuzzy tube in my mouth. Now that I think about it, it was probably a short paint roller. It just barely fits and completely forces my mouth open. He now wraps my entire head with the purple bandage and then adds black tape as well. He then gives some attention to my tits, the only part of me exposed. He clamps my nipples. He steps away and I hear the camera clicking away again. He takes the clamps off, but he's not done with my poor tits yet. He starts slapping them with what feels like a thin spatula. He eventually unwraps my head and walks off leaving me bound and with the tube in my mouth. He switches off the lights and I am left in darkness. That's the last thing I remember before I wake up.
Duration: 11:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 246.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2

Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged! Maple View

Plain Jayne is a waitress in an upscale Hooters where she makes a ton of money, and I'm the manager. Jayne has repeatedly been late to work and is often not wearing the proper uniform. Today instead of reporting to the restaurant she was instructed to come to my apartment for disciplinary measures. Jayne enters my apartment and is ordered up against the wall, almost as if shes being frisked and arrested, so her uniform and appearance can be inspected. Shes ordered to spread her legs... She doesn't listen as usual, so her ass is slapped several times until she complies. Once again she is wearing the wrong kind of pantyhose, and is not wearing socks. Next Jayne is ordered to get on her knees and place her hands on her head. I then come over with a pair of handcuffs and cuff her wrists behind her back. Finally she's ordered to get on her stomach and spread her legs... once again she doesn't listen, but a few more hard smacks on her ass and she does as she's told. I sit back and look at the wonderful sight for a minute, before I return with a few bundles of rope. Handcuffs are not near enough. Jayne's elbows are then roped together and shes spanked a few more times for good measure. Next jayne is lifted back off the floor on to her knees where a harness ball gag is strapped and buckled onto her head. Now its time for more ropes... while wrapping the ropes above her tits, I notice Jayne isn't wearing a bra... another work place infraction!... I point this out as I grab and slap her tits and twist her nipples. I continue on adding ropes, making sure they're very tight. Jayne is told to stay put while I go make a phone call in another room. As you can imagine, Jayne dosen't listen again. She instead struggles and rolls around on the floor trying to loosen the ropes. Finally Jayne is put in a very strict hogtie with her head tied back by running a rope through the D ring on her harness gag.
Duration: 14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 336.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged!

Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 2 Victoria

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Adara looks dazed as her eys roll back into her head, standing in place and tied by her hair. She makes nice sounds as she waits for what is to come. I roughly manhandle her for a while, before stripping her nude. I oil her up and start binding her again, but this time I use cruel zipties. The first one is around her waist. Adara's breathing, yelps, and moans intensify as another is pulled tight between her legs and disappearing. More manhandling and ass slapping ensue, before I start work ziptying and cinching her shapely legs. Adara has not been gagged in a while, and that needs to be remedied. A large shop rag and many wraps of black tape take care of that. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 19:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2957kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 443.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 2

They Get Revenge - Part 1 Hamar

Riley and her Brother don't usually get along, but when Eric has captured the DA that falsely prosecuted their Brother, they forget about past differences and come together. Family comes first over anything. Eric immediately shoves a huge black ball gag in Cherry's mouth before calling Riley. Riley is on her way over. Eric doesn't wait for her. He starts roughly manhandling her and then her ties a spreader bar to her ankles. He gives her inner thighs a few harsh slaps before grabbing a handful of her hair and groping her tits again. He then rips open her blouse, exposing her firm perky tits. Eric now gets even more aggressive with her tits. He starts slapping them with his finger tips very hard as Cherry whimpers and writhes in her bondage. He clamps her nipples with some heavy duty clamps and then leaves her for a bit. When he returns, Cherry is relieved when he removes the clamps, but he puts them right back on... only this time he pulls them up and tight around the back of her neck and connects them with rubber bands. He taunts her for a bit before he leaves her once again. We skip forward in time and Riley has arrived to help get revenge on Cherry. She looks very satisfied when she sees Cherry bound gagged and in agony. She immediately joins in. she taunts Cherry while pulling her hair and tugging on her nipple clamps. Eric the joins her wielding a long wooden paddle. He grabs a handful of Cherry's hair and starts slapping her pussy with it... Then he starts slapping the underside of Cherry's tits. AllCherry can do is mmmmppph through her huge gag and writhe. Riley gets a turn to play with Cherry next. She runs her hands all over Cherry's body and slaps her inner thighs. She also gives her tender body some attention with a thin metal paddle as well. Eric finally removes the clamps and uses some thin twine to tightly tie her tits. After he ties the left one, he realizes that it is tighter, so he reties the right tit so they match. He uses his hand and now starts slapping her bound tits again. During the tit binding process, riley continues playing with there bound captive. Once they are satisfied with the tit bondage, they have some more fun squeezing and slapping them. They remove the big ballgag and set 2 pairs of huge panties that they got from Aunt Betty's dirty laundry basket, on her lap. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Get Revenge - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.08002 секунды с 9 запросами