View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 11:23 AM   #44
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 1 Estacada

Yvette stopped by after Fetish Con last year for some bondage. She said she had seen a lot of my previous bondage clips. I asked about limits and what not, and she said what I normally do is fine. I start off like I normally do. Her wrists are bound and I roughly manhandle and spank her. I neckrope her to keep her in one place, and then I continue groping and slapping her ass. Although Yvette is used to strict bondage, you can tell by her expressions that she is not used to being handled this way. I then start binding her. I wanted to use a lot of rope, although I had no set amount in mind. I start at her waist as usual. I use quite a bit of rope on her waist before a tight crotchrope is added. I stop and turn her around and smack her ass a few more times now that she has a little but bondage going on. I turn her back around and continue binding her upper legs. Once done, I remove her neckrope and Yvette sits in a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 883.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 1

Burning Angel - Soaked and Bound: Harlowe Blue Morzheim

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Burning Angel
Cast: Ramon Nomar, Harlowe Blue
Genres: Big Tits, Tattoos, Squirt, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Fishnets, high heels, dark hair, girl/boy
Video language: English
Harlowe Blue is a twisted little devil who's been itching to get soaked, bound, and pounded out. Lucky for her, Ramon Nomar shows up to give her what she's been craving. He gets right into it, bending her over and slapping her luscious ass as he rips her fishnets off, burying his face in her soaking wet pussy. Harlowe goes crazy, squealing as she grinds her pussy on Ramon's face.
Now that she's ready, Ramon slides his hard dick inside Harlowe and fucks Harlowe`s tight pussy. But Harlowe wants a taste of that cock, and sinks to her knees, stuffing Ramon`s dick down her greedy throat. Stroking his shaft as she bobs her head on his cock-head, she drives Ramon wild.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16493kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Burning Angel - Soaked and Bound: Harlowe Blue

New Nice Beautifull Magic Perfect Collection Of Bitch Slapped. Part 8. Londonderry

Release Year: 2023
I hope you like them because Mina has a speccial gift when it comes to being hogtied

Total size: 2.0 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Nice Beautifull Magic Perfect Collection Of Bitch Slapped. Part 8.

This bitches are too easy Cove

Studio: Combat Zone
Ashli Orion is starving for dick and she has a lot of things to do, but she of course choose hard cameraman's cock to fuck with. Damn, that ass is astonishing and is made for slapping and face sitting. Horny bitch goes in the backyard and catches blonde slut named Katie Summers and horny dude having fun fingering asshole and moaning. They decide to film their nice threesome sex where horny and lucky boy drills their assholes while huge butt cheeks bump on his body.
Duration: 36:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14684kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This bitches are too easy

They Get Revenge - Part 2 Alvesta

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Riley watches as Eric makes the 2 huge pairs of panties disappear into Cherry's mouth. He then secures them by means of clear tape. Riley then gets her chance to roughly play with Cherry's helpless body. Eric grabs a camera and starts taking pictures while Riley grabs a handful of Cherry's hair and poses her for the camera. They know the rest of the family will be delighted to see Cherry in her current predicament. Eric and Riley taunt her a bit more before they tie a rope around her neck and make her stand. Poor Cherry really struggles as her legs keep sliding further and further apart as she stands on the slick wood floor in her high heels. As her legs pull farther apart, her neckrope tightens. Cherry whimpers as they make matters worse when they start slapping her satin clad pussy. Her tits get more attention as well, before her skirt is snipped off, revealing her fancy garter and stockings. The clamps are put back on her nipples and Cherry is in pure agony at this point. They remove the neckrope and turn her around and Eric starts smacking her ass hard. They remove the spreader bar and tie her neckrope overhead again. They continue slapping her bound and clamped tits though. Cherry screams and thrashes about when he finally removes the clamps. Her gag is then removed. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Get Revenge - Part 2

Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1 Johns Hall

I am taking some pics of Diamondly as she shows off her sexy outfit, but in doing so, I start imagining her in strict bondage. I have zipties handy so I start by binding her wrists before I start manhandling her. I spend a little time slapping her ass and groping her before I continue binding her. I fashion a crotchrope out of zipties before I put Diamondly in a chair. I spend some time cleave gagging her and then making a head harness out of zipties. Her arms are folded and her wrists are ziptied to her upper arms. before her elbows are ziptied together. I love her outfit, but I cut her sweater open anyway so I can have access to her tits. I put castration bands on her nipples before adding more zipties and tightening the others. Now she is almost ready to be frogtied. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 26:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 592.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1

Zlata Shine - Drawn To You (2023) Lazear

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Zlata Shine
Genres: Classic Sex
Sexy blonde Zlata Shine poses provocatively for Lando Ryder, as Andrej Lupin’s erotic movie "Drawn To You" begins. She pulls down her dress to expose her beautiful breasts and caresses them sensuously, teasing Lando until he can’t resist touching her any longer. He kisses Zlata passionately and sucks her nipples; she responds by unzipping his pants and wrapping her lips around his rigid cock for an enthusiastic blowjob. Bobbing her head, Zlata sucks and licks avidly, her cheeks hollowing and her eyes shining seductively, and then presses her soft breasts around Lando’s thick shaft for an intense titfuck. Landon repays the favor by lifting Zlata onto the kitchen counter and eating her pussy, adding his fingers to give her a rapid orgasm. She gasps with pleasure as he penetrates her, thrusting vigorously as she strums her clit until she’s overwhelmed by her climax. Zlata bends over the counter to get drilled from behind, her moans mingling with the slapping of skin on skin. She orgasms again as Lando fills her with cum that drips out while they kiss breathlessly.
Duration: 26:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7662kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zlata Shine - Drawn To You (2023)

Время генерации страницы 0.13676 секунды с 9 запросами