Old 04-13-2023, 11:18 AM   #42
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Silence Of The Van - Nadia White Syria

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
We are all hardwired to help others in need. As we get older we learn that sometimes helping people can be dangerous. If you haven’t learned this lesson yet please let my story be a cautionary tale.
He tricked me into helping him. It was something out of a horror movie. I woke up in the back of his van. Ziptied with my own pad in my mouth. I didn’t know how long he’d been driving or what he’d done to me while I was out.
It wasn’t hard to figure out what he wanted from me. At first it seemed sexual, but that wasn’t it at all. It was something deeper. Something darker. Once I put all the pieces together; with my head in the ground I realized. He enjoys my sufferin
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silence Of The Van - Nadia White

HdT Wenona - Tickled Neely

Release Year: 2020
Wenona has been dragged here. Her body is completely immobilized. Bound in rope; she struggles, twists, and grunts. Her head is covered so there's nothing for her to do, but wait.
When he arrives she's not much better off. He takes her clothes, he whips her, he tickles her, and he makes her orgasm whether she wants it or not. Wenona is completely under his control.
Every which way he decides to tie her she's basically screwed. He gets what he wants, but will she ever get what she wants. He gives her orgasms aplenty, but is that truly what Wenona wants?
Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Wenona - Tickled

Wet Dreams - Kimmy Lee, Jack Hammer, Maestro Shamokin

Release Year: 2015
Kimmy Lee is fucked. She showed up looking for a bit of rope bondage, but she wasn't expecting to be double teamed by a pair of the best hands in the business. Jack Hammer and Maestro tag team her holes while they work their magic. It's the stuff that wet dreams are made of for a submissive bondage slut like Kimmy.
Tit ties, hog ties, suspensions, and whatever else they come up with, Kimmy is willing to do just about anything to keep Jack and Maestro interested in working her over. She doesn't need to do much. She's got a nice little body and they know how to use it. It won't just be stuffing her holes. There is some rough corporal punishment coming her way. With all of the whips, floggers, canes and paddles around, it would be a shame not to use them to make this girl suffer and scream.
Duration: 55:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Dreams - Kimmy Lee, Jack Hammer, Maestro

Torture of Loyalty Part 2 Askov

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Another opportunity to see slave girl Mia's blue eyes dropping tears. Her arms are fixed to the whipping post from her back and her smooth chest is completely ready to be cruelly whipped. It is lovely to watch her naturally perfect boobs tortured. For every whip strokes of Dr. Lomp, she is uneasily stirring in pain. Graias admirers will be pleased, that Mia is now some more though girl yet, and she is not weeping at the beginning of the torture.
Duration: 15:23
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10825kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torture of Loyalty Part 2

ITA - Elli Paya Lebar

Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:47
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ITA - Elli

Play Thing - Nikki Darling Vista

Release Year: 2013
Nikki Darling is a beautiful woman with a lot to offer the right man. She is smart, sexy and strong. But Cyd Black doesn't care about any of that shit. He wants her to be one thing, and one thing only: submissive. He has been looking for a new play thing, a toy to keep him busy in the idle hours, and that is where Nikki comes in.
Nikki has just the kind of body that Cyd loves to have fun with, too. She is petite and flexible. Her skin is soft, which lets him know that every blow he lands will sting like hell and leave its mark. He flogs her, whips her and her mercilessly and the ways that he keeps her bound and gagged mean that she can't even ask why.
It isn't because she did something wrong. He is not angry with her or doing this out of malice. Nikki needs to suffer because Cyd Black needs her to suffer. It isn't punishment, it is just her lot in life.
Duration: 48:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5647kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Play Thing - Nikki Darling

Pain It Forward: Slashed - Maddy O'Reilly, London River, Stephie Staar Laughlintown

Release Year: 2018
London said she'd be here, but there's just this creepy dude wanting me to come inside his house.
Supposedly London is in there. I should probably just leave, but I can't abandon a friend in need.
It's getting really late and I need to get to work. The sun is almost down.
Maybe I'll just knock on the door. If she doesn't come out I'm leaving
London is feeling ill. The guy wants me to help coax her from the bathroom to my car.
I'll just see if I can get her out of there. That's all, just a quick conversation, then I'm gone.
Why does my head hurt? What happened? Did he hit me with a pipe? Why can't I move?
All I can taste is metal. Oh SHIT! I gotta get out of here! This is so fucked up!
I keep thinking I see London, but she's not really there. She looks sad. What happened to her.
He says she's . Is it her ghost? Was that Stephie Staar's ghost I saw in the car?
I guess I'm now too. London is so beautiful. I've always wanted to make out with her.
We can do whatever we want. This is actually pretty great!
Duration: 1:03:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Slashed - Maddy O'Reilly, London River, Stephie Staar

Время генерации страницы 0.05692 секунды с 9 запросами