GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Latex Barbie - Sports Made You Gay

Latex Barbie - Sports Made You Gay

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 1,07 GB
Runtime: 00:12:30

Tags: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Nude Wrestling, Forced Bi, Femdom Pov, Latex Barbie, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom, Dirty Ta
Cast:
Description: Boom I show up in a sports jersey, and just seeing it gives you a chubby. Thats because dudes like you go apeshit for sports. Its so pathetic… Im wearing these jerseys and I dont even know what they mean! Haha! I hate sports yeah, you heard me. I couldnt give a fuck about them. But isnt it interesting, because mens love for other sweaty, wrestling, sportsmen is so widespread, it almost seems like a thin veil for something else. Perhaps if you played sports when you were younger, you can recall being naked in the changeroom in front of all those other Alpha cock…perhaps thats where your perversions all began. Did you ever fantasize about team meetings that included being spit-roasted by the whole team? Stroke and drool for your cocksucking sports fantasy, loser!

Latex Barbie - Sports Made You Gay
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14621 секунды с 9 запросами