View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 12:20 PM   #42
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen Le Claire

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2 Mifflin

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... This clips starts with Caroline seated in a chair and the Security Guard adding more rope to her chest harness. Her shirt is cut open exposing her pert tits, which are then groped and slapped repeatedly. Her elbows are soon tied and chicken-winged. More rope is added around her forearms and waist and then cinched. She continues her smart ass comments as she is being bound. The clip cuts to Caroline on her stomach on a coffee table. She is about to be hogtied. She moans as the rope pulls her into as much of an arch as she is physically capable of. She still has a rope tied into her hair and that is tied off, forcing her head back and making the hogtie more stringent. Even though the smart ass comments have stopped now, as I knew they would. She's still going to be gagged. I strap the ballgag back in her mouth and I leave her to endure the strict hogtie. Caroline is in real distress at this point as you can tell by her moans, whimpers, and the look on her face. NOTES: At the end of the clip I have added some additional footage. I had attempted some breast bondage on Caroline with twine, but the twine broke twice in the process, lol... I gave up after the 2nd break. In the original clip, I had gagged her with a giant sponge and a full roll of vetwrap. I then lifted her onto the coffee table. The gag proved to be to much for her and I had to remove it. This footage is also included at the end.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2

New The Best Hot Sweet Collection Of Brutal Punishment. Part 1. Fujishiro

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
How many different ways can a cruel master dream up to a helpless slave? Tied and d, bound and brutalized, slapped and spanked and whipped and punished beyond belief, a girl is helpless in the thrall of a cruel and harsh Dominant master.

Total size: 4.6 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New The Best Hot Sweet Collection Of Brutal Punishment. Part 1.

Peppers Game - Part 1 Patrick AFB

Pepper never wants to admit that she absolutely loves being bound, gagged, and manhandled, but she craves it. She plays this little game where she starts acting all defiant and bratty. She does this on purpose to get what she wants without having to ask and admit that she wants it. That's fine with me, and I'm always happy to bind and gag her. She's up to her same old shenanigans again, so I take her out to my "workshop". I manhandle her and roughly grope her sweater puppies. I make sure she stays put, by means of a neckrope tied above, and I make sure she stays quiet by means of a huge red ballgag. I smack her ass repeatedly, before I snip open her sweater and pull out her huge tits. She pretends that she doesn't like it, but we both know better. I continue roughly manhandling Pepper. I lift her skirt and smack her ass, now protected only by her pantyhose. I eventually get out some rope and start by crotchroping her nice and tight. More ropes are run under her ass cheeks and then I even add a bit of butt bondage. I turn her around, make her spread her legs, and smack her ass again, noting the difference between her ass being tied and untied. I use her tit as a handle, and turn her back around. I remove her giant ballgag and then spend some time slapping her tits with the back of my hand. It's time for more rope. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down, adding band after band of tightly cinched rope. Once her legs are tied, I untie her neckrope and have her sit in a chair. This is where part 1 ends.
Duration: 24:30

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peppers Game - Part 1

Honey Gold - Spanked Westville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Honey Gold
Genres: All Sex, Ebony, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Passion, POV, Pussy Licking, Sloppy, Spanking, Tattoos
Video language: English
This scene features babe Honey Gold and I as we hookup for the first time. We have really intense chemistry, kissing a bunch as we fuck hard with lots of spanking and slapping. I lick her pussy and ass a bunch through the scene and she gives me an amazing sloppy blowjob shot in POV. Honey has tons of intense orgasms through the entire scene and the scene finishes with me cumming in her mouth. If you want a scene with real chemistry this is definitely it.
Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11295kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Honey Gold - Spanked

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3 Sanderson

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hogtie Gia incorporating her crotchrope into the tie to tighten it up as well. Gia grunts angrily and clearly does not like her predicament. She really hates it when I tie her head back by her hair. I leave her to twitch and grunt for a while. Eventually, I turn her on her side, so I can see her tits and to just get a new view. After a while, I grow bored. Gia is not struggling hard enough for my liking, so I grab her crotchrope and slap her ass and tits. I need to be entertained somehow. Gia continues to moan and grunt even more intensely now as you might imagine. I sit and relax in my chair with Gia hogtied at my feet. I poke her with a stick just for fun. My encouragement did not seem to help... I order her to try and escape, but she seems to grunt and decline, so I start slapping her ass ad tits again. She gets very angry and manages to get her gag loose. I decide that this is enough for her first visit and I untie her. I learned that Gia's lower jaw is built to ruin gags and they must be much tighter next time. I took it pretty easy on her as I wanted her to make it until the end and she seemed to really struggle with what I did put her through. She does want to come back and try again, and I plan on taking her up on that offer. I left in some behind the scenes footage as well. Gia talks about her ordeal and other things. She might get better as we go along and I think the journey might be fun. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth.
Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1 New Sharon

The party Girls are so easy to lure in. I easily talked her into letting me tie her wrists behind her back and then it was easy to take her to my hideout in the abandoned part of town. A petite Blue eyed Blond with Huge tits... She'll bring a fortune on the open market. I start by wrapping one arm around her neck and then I manhandle her with my other for a bit. I then tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead so she can't get away. I then grab more rope and start binding her legs. I end up tying 4 bands around her thighs. I add rope in 3 places below her knees. I then start slapping and groping her tits through her silky white blouse as she whines and moans. I slap her ass a few times and then make her turn in a circle for me. She's learning fast! I do tire of her questions and complaints though, so I strap a ballgag in her mouth so I can finish binding her in peace. I soon unbutton her blouse and we get a good look at her huge firm tits for the 1st time. I continue binding her upper body, adding rope above and below her them. I then decide that her shorts/skirt attire should be removed. I cut them away with a pair of scissors. I remove her neckrope and sit her in a chair. I walk away leaving her to struggle and mmmpph. When I return, I remove the ballgag then I grope and slap her tits. I then stuff a pair of panties in her mouth. I tape them in securely with clear tape. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 25:20

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.05373 секунды с 9 запросами