View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 12:20 PM   #41
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 1 Hydro

Yes, Gia has been hogtied before, but this is the first time I have hogtied her. I walk her in with my hand in her hair and immediately start slapping her round ass and groping her huge tits. I tie a length of rope in her hair and then tie it overhead to keep her from running off. She grunts and clearly does not seem to enjoy being manhandled by an old guy such as myself, lol. Even though Gia does not really like bondage, lucky for us, she likes to challenge herself. I start off with a crotchrope and a few ropes to accentuate her bulbous ass. Her tits are begging for rope, and I give in and tie them. She gets a ballgag and then clover clamp her nipples and tightly attach them around the back of her neck. Gia does not last long and taps out on the clamps. Disappointing I know, but Gia is not into this and I knew that going in. We will for sure try again next time. I add a band of roe around her upper thighs before I remove her ballgag. Gia Thanks me for removing the nipple clamps... at least she has good manners. This is where Part 1 ends. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth. If interested please write me
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 490.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 1

Foot Pain San Marcos

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Catherine de Sade knows what she likes. Tight bondage, intense pain and public humiliation are all buttons that she loves having pushed. The entire RealTimeBondage team is there and ready to fulfill her dirtiest, most masochistic fantasies; fantasies that they twist to their own ends. She wants to get fucked, so they do it with a spiky surrogate. She wants to make everyone happy and that means suffering endlessly. They can hardly decide what to do first and they subject her to a few rounds of bondage roulette. She will be whipped, caned, slapped around and fucked up. Every inch of her body is part of a canvas, and as the members contribute their sadistic ideas the marks form an intricate pattern all across it. The pain brings tears to her eyes but what really pushes her to the edge is asking for more. She hates foot torment so much, but if she wants to please the members she will need to beg for it. Knowing it is coming makes her cry before the punishment even begins. That kind of mental anguish is so hot.
Duration: 1:48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Pain

Honey Gold - Spanked Loyalhanna

Cast: Honey Gold
Genres: All Sex, Ebony, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Passion, POV, Pussy Licking, Sloppy, Spanking, Tattoos
This scene features babe Honey Gold and I as we hookup for the first time. We have really intense chemistry, kissing a bunch as we fuck hard with lots of spanking and slapping. I lick her pussy and ass a bunch through the scene and she gives me an amazing sloppy blowjob shot in POV. Honey has tons of intense orgasms through the entire scene and the scene finishes with me cumming in her mouth. If you want a scene with real chemistry this is definitely it.
Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11295kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Honey Gold - Spanked

Corn Holed Cowgirl Winger

Cast: Casey Parker
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Pissing
Yeeee hawwww! This girl is HICK AF. Cowgirl hat, T-bone belt buckle, you name it. 18 years old, fresh out of the bullpen. She is here to swallow yellow discipline and get fucked in the ass, and she's all out of yellow discipline. She made a giant mess. She looked liked she had an egg salad sammich smashed in her face. She was dp'd and psychoanalyzed until she was having dark flash backs. This made me erect. Her holes were pummeled to tears. She took 3 huge loads to the face and ran down the corridor or woe, yip yippin like a cowgirl.
Duration: 1:16:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corn Holed Cowgirl

Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured State College

I enjoy a hunt every once in a while. I made it easy for Wenona to escape, knowing that she would never escape the compound, which is enclosed with barbed wire. Even if she did there is nothing beyond the fence for miles. wenona struggles to walk in heels looking for a break in the fence. She can't remove them as the terrain would cut into her soles for sure. At one point she says to herself, "Who knows what will happen if he catches me"... We get a sneak peek into the future, as we know she'll be caught. Wenona finally realizes that she can't go over the fence with her arms tightly bound behind her back, so she attempts to go under. The lowest strand of wire is to low for her to fit under. I quietly sneak up behind her and quickly hood her. she gasps for air. I remove it and she knows there is nothing she can do but comply. He threatens to hood her again if she does not. He drives takes into the ground and hogties her on the ground utilizing them and a fence post. He leaves her to sweat and to endure her bondage and the critters. She finally hears him pull up with his truck. He watches her struggle for a bit before untying her. He leaves her arms bound as he guides her to the front of the truck. He manhandles her, slapping her tits and ass, before tying her spreadeagle on the hood. he drives to the other side of the compound where her punishment for trying to escape will take place.
Duration: 34:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 763.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured

Young Couple And Seductive Lady Wushaoling

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ariella Ferrera, Danica Dillon & Jessy Jones
Genres: Lesbian, Work Fantasies, MILF, Latina, Brunette, Couples Fantasies, Threesome, Squirt, Business Woman, Blowjob (Pov), Big Tits, Big Tits Worship, Facial (Pov), Handjob (Pov)
Danica Dillon wanted to have a conjugal visit with her man Jessy, but the whorin' warden Ariella Ferrara's not going to let that happen without getting a little action for herself first. After conducting a routine strip-search on that loyal girlfriend Danica, Ariella made her demonstrate her skillful blowjob techniques on Jessy's cock.
To keep that young slut busy while Jessy licked Ariella's pussy on the desk, Ariella slapped a pair of cuffs on Danica and made her watch the cunnilingus go down.
Only once she'd felt Jessy's cock thrusting in and out of her Milf pussy, did she invite Danica to join in the first of many threesomes with the young couple.
Duration: 41:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Couple And Seductive Lady

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Outdoor Leather Bondage - Part 3 Topping

Rachel now struggles while hogtied. The Vigilante returns with more chain and connects her head harness to her ankles. He leaves her in the hot sun once again. By now she is filthy and the mixture of drool and dirt has combined to form mud on her chin and around her gag. The man returns with Rachel's own riding crop. He rolls her onto her side and starts cropping her tits. He steps on her to keep her in place and continues. Rachel yelps through her gag as her tits are slapped over and over with the crop. He gives her ass a few whacks as well, before leaving her yet again. He returns and asks if she's ready to be his ponygirl now and it seems she is. He lets her partway out of her bondage and stands her up. Rachel hobbles away as he leads her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 734.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Outdoor Leather Bondage - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.04990 секунды с 9 запросами