LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sebastian Tied Up & Tickled Broadview Heights

Cast: Sebastian Hook
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
After lots of begging on my end, Sebastian finally agreed to be tied up and tickle tortured. He told me when I first met him that he's really ticklish and he wasn't kidding! Dev was on hand to help me out as Sebastian is a pretty strong jock. One look at his arms and physique and it isn't hard to see that. His arms, torso and feet turned out to be super ticklish. He is such a handsome guy it was very hot to drive him crazy with tickling. Hopefully he will come back for more!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5623kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 831.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sebastian Tied Up & Tickled

Guys Struggle To Take That Big Bi Dick Clara

Genres: Foot Fetish ,On The Sofa ,Cum Jerking Off ,Solo
What an absolute gem of a guy we have for you this week - he's British, toned, tall and classically good looking in a way that resembles Jude Law! And with a huge 8½ inch uncut cock this 28 year old guy will hit all the right spots... but only if you're very lucky! He really is exactly what we are all about, good looking guys wanting to do this for the fun of it, and you know what' He had a lot of fun!
Corey and I have a good chat prior to him getting his clothes off and he describes himself as a bisexual guy who slightly prefers the guys to the girls (and rightly so!). He also says that he's more of a bottom than a top in the bedroom which is a real surprise given his massive dick - but then maybe the guys he's been with have struggled to take it. I'm sure I can find a few capable guys who would enjoy his fat long dick, right'
But anyway, once Corey pulls his toned body out of his clothes and reveals his large flaccid cock, he gets to the task "at hand" and works himself hard. He starts just sat on the sofa and it's not long before he starts moaning in pleasure to the rhythm of his strokes! He kneels up and begins to slap his mammoth cock about... and uses all his muscles to make it bounce . Finally Corey perches on the edge of the table where his cock swells to even bigger proportions and shoots out a very impressive four day load!
Duration: 21:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8345kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guys Struggle To Take That Big Bi Dick

Laurent La Crete

Cast: Laurent
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Tattooed Marine (now ex) Laurent called up a few weeks back looking to make some extra cash while he was visiting town. I told him he knew what that entailed and that we probably needed to bring his scene up to a new level. He didn't really like the sound of that, but still it wasn't long before he was on the MFF tickle table for some torment anyway. Truth be told, I think Laurent really likes to be tickled and it isn't all about the money. I think he likes having someone else in control for a while. Anyway, he is as ticklish as ever, but this time I got to tickle him naked. This isn't the first time he endured my tickle torment and I sure hope it won't be the last, either!
Duration: 24:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5271kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 978.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Laurent

Fetish Pals - Mikel Bosco and Aday Traun Baskett

Studio: Hard Kinks
Two pals meets for a good fuck. For Mikel is the first time he will be dominated but cant refuse to be tied up, to lick feet and spit and having an Alpha Male playing with his ass.
Duration: 28:34
Video: 960x542, AVC (H.264), 2232kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 494.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Pals - Mikel Bosco and Aday Traun

Время генерации страницы 0.09104 секунды с 9 запросами