View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 11:27 AM   #72
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Miss Raquel Roper - Youve Always Craved To Be A Feminized Crossdresser

Miss Raquel Roper - Youve Always Craved To Be A Feminized Crossdresser

Clip name: Miss Raquel Roper - Youve Always Craved To Be A Feminized Crossdresser
Description: There is something within you that has been in your mind for as long as you can remember. But you never really understood it, did u? You know exactly what Im talking about. Instead of being dressed like a man, here you are in pretty little panties, stockings, heels, a long wig and some make up. Before you knew the proper terminology for your identification, you were just a confused boy, werent you? I know u would sneak in your mom or your sisters closet and steal her clothes and put on her makeup long before u even knew what you were doing.*Ill bet you even got caught and it made you stuff that idea deep away in your head, but you could never escape from it, could you? It would grow throughout the years and get more and more extreme. In high school you would steal your girlfriends panties and put them on. You couldnt resist these urges. You have had this within u all along before you knew that you were a man who craved feminization, that craved to feel like a woman.Look at all the obstacles you had to face to become the manly woman you are now. Because underneath all of those clothes is that boy who grew to be the woman that you are today. You have come such a long way. Now you buy your own girly clothes. You go to your vanilla job
Genre: Crossdressing, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum On Clothes, Miss Raquel Roper, Sissy Training, Sissy Sluts, Forced Fem, Forced Crossdressing, Slut Training, Make Me Bi, Feminization, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminization, Forced Femdom, Feminisation, Sissification, Humiliation, Degradation,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:07:20
Size: 0,25 GB

Download file
RedBull77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15460 секунды с 9 запросами