Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

She Never Listens Brush Prairie

Cast: Gina Lorenzza
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, All Se
Video language: English
Gina Lorenzza got into trouble again, this time not in a good way. She wasn’t listening to any warnings about the merits of avoiding Master Ross’ lair, but the headstrong Gina had to march in. Now she will pay the price in punishment and humiliation....
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:14
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Never Listens

New The Best Hot Sweet Collection Of Brutal Punishment. Part 1. Helen

Release Year: 2023
How many different ways can a cruel master dream up to a helpless slave? Tied and d, bound and brutalized, slapped and spanked and whipped and punished beyond belief, a girl is helpless in the thrall of a cruel and harsh Dominant master.

Total size: 4.6 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New The Best Hot Sweet Collection Of Brutal Punishment. Part 1.

Foot Pain Saratov

Release Year: 2023
Catherine de Sade knows what she likes. Tight bondage, intense pain and public humiliation are all buttons that she loves having pushed. The entire RealTimeBondage team is there and ready to fulfill her dirtiest, most masochistic fantasies; fantasies that they twist to their own ends. She wants to get fucked, so they do it with a spiky surrogate. She wants to make everyone happy and that means suffering endlessly. They can hardly decide what to do first and they subject her to a few rounds of bondage roulette. She will be whipped, caned, slapped around and fucked up. Every inch of her body is part of a canvas, and as the members contribute their sadistic ideas the marks form an intricate pattern all across it. The pain brings tears to her eyes but what really pushes her to the edge is asking for more. She hates foot torment so much, but if she wants to please the members she will need to beg for it. Knowing it is coming makes her cry before the punishment even begins. That kind of mental anguish is so hot.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Pain

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 2 White Marsh

Kimberly is now up against the post with her wrists tie behind her back to it. She's a little feisty now and thinks she should be done, but she's far from done. I immediately shove a racket ball in her mouth and tape it in place with clear packing tape. While I'm at it I continue wrapping the tape around the post as well. Once I have her gagged, I tie her neck to the post as well. I then rip her blazer open and rip away her sweater as well. Next comes the crothrope, and of course its attache to the overhead hoist and tightened. To make things a little worse for Kimberly, I tie her legs out to the sides. I walk behind her and grope her tits and check the crotchrope tension. I wander off to get nipple clamps and return shortly. They are applied and then tied to a ring in the floor. Kimberly is now in quite the predicament... If she trys the lift her self to relieve the crotchrope, the clamps tighten. I smack her ass a few times before I leave Kimberly to endure her bondage for a while. I return after a bit and add more rope above and below her breasts and around the post. You can never have enough rope! I'm still not done with her... I remove her heels, forcing her to stand on her tippy toes... NICE! Next I grab a length ow thin twine and tie it around her left big toe. I pull it tight and up and tie it around her calf and up her leg. I go off for a bit to find my camera. When I return, I snap a few pics for my personal collection before leaving Kimberly for the rest of the work day... Unpaid.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:02
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 382.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.03639 секунды с 9 запросами