Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Prefect's Discipline: Spank 360p Point Lay

Studio: SpankingMags
Cast: Joanna, Caroline, Angelina
Genres: BDSM, Torture
The combination of these 3 girls together, and also the severity of this punishment with the slipper, tawse and cane was indeed a very satisfying and authentic discipline you could well imagine naughty girls receiving years ago in educational establishments!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:08
Video: 450x360, AVC (H.264), 633kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 108.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prefect's Discipline: Spank 360p

Tied Ladies In Turmoil Ravne na Koroskem

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Beautiful women tying each other up and getting tied tightly is what you will enjoy in this latest video release by Jewell Marceau. Tight rope bondage consumes these lovely ladies until they struggle and squirm, but to their dismay, never get rescued! You will find some good, hard spankings, girl/girl interaction, humiliation, penetration, and plenty of rope restraining these gorgeous beauties as they drool in distress for some sexy,intrusive action and more abuse!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:36:04
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied Ladies In Turmoil

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1 Brcko

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

New The Best Hot Sweet Collection Of Brutal Punishment. Part 1. Topawa

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
How many different ways can a cruel master dream up to a helpless slave? Tied and d, bound and brutalized, slapped and spanked and whipped and punished beyond belief, a girl is helpless in the thrall of a cruel and harsh Dominant master.

Total size: 4.6 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New The Best Hot Sweet Collection Of Brutal Punishment. Part 1.

Judicial Caning - Chrissy vs Delta For The Strap And Cane Hobbsville

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Assumethepositionstudios
Cast: Chrissy Marie, Delta Hauser
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Caning, Strapping
Reporting to the court officer, Chrissy Marie and Delta are horrified to learn of their sentencing. 48 strokes of the cane. Protesting loudly, they begin to bargain with the Court Officer, offering bribes with are instantly met with additional sentence. Stripped nude, Chrissy Marie take her place over the punishment horse. A heavy prison strap is applied without mercy. Then the first set of cane strokes cuts into her tender bottom. Delta reports for her first set of strokes.
Duration: 42:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8220kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Judicial Caning - Chrissy vs Delta For The Strap And Cane

Clips4sale - Scolded, Spanked & Sent For Corner Time Lindrith

A very naughty school girl, becky is summoned by headmistress and put over her knee, spanked and slippered hard and given a very red bottom before she is sent to the corner, her punishment then continues as she is spanked even harder and made to finish her lines whilst the headmistress rings home in front of her and ensures her punishment will continue when she goes back home.
Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 25056kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clips4sale - Scolded, Spanked & Sent For Corner Time

Mona Wales Mona Wails Nimes

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mona Wales
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
We like that because she knows what to expect so we can go harder, faster, and longer. She is a dominant person when she plays at home but for people as well versed in the art of bdsm as we are, she is going to have to learn her place.
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona Wales Mona Wails

Время генерации страницы 0.15496 секунды с 9 запросами