View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 06:19 AM   #2801
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

21sextreme - Darkest dungeon Lawley

Release Year: 2007
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, double penetration, fetish, babes, big tits, brunette, one on one
Video language: English
You cannot control Mandy Bright! Tie her up, put her in the darkest gothic dungeon but she´ll appear in your dreams to you: she can´t get enough of sex and she wants your dick inside her arse! So, do you dare to let the horny beast free?
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:00
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 746.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Darkest dungeon

Peppers Game - Part 2 New Rochelle

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove the rope tied around Pepper's neck and tie it into her long luscious hair instead. Pepper looks nervous and excited at the same time as her hair is pulled tight and I grope her tits. It's time for a new gag and Pepper gets a tight Ace bandage cleave gag. Black tape is tightly wrapped over the top. More tape is wrapped around her forehead and then down under her chin. Pepper is too sweaty though and the tape slips from under her chin. I cut that part off and start on her breast bondage asPepper endures her cruel gag. In reality Pepper loves being gagged, but I get the feeling she isn't to fond of this one. I know she's in agony as I tie her right tit, so after it's tied nice and tight, I remove her gag. She thanks me and then I bind her left tit in the same manner. Pepper has huge perfect, firm tits as it is, but they're even better when tied. I spend a little time slapping her bound purple orbs. I then stuff a huge sponge in her mouth and tape it in. She almost immediately starts gagging on it, so I remove it as well. I finally settle on a big wad of gauze and then tape it in with clear tape. I then add more rope. Soon her elbows are crushed together and then her wrists are pulled up and tied off at the base of her neck, effectively chicken winging her. I put her on the floor, and am soon adding even more rope... prepping her for a what's to come next. Soon I have her arched into an extremely tight hogtie. Her hair is even tied to her ankles. Pepper is now completely helpless and her struggles are indeed futile. I'm walking around getting a few things done as pepper lies helplessly on my shop floor. I do enjoy seeing her this way. I eventually want a new view though, so I roll her onto her side. Pepper does make a nice decoration as I go about my business. Pepper is bound so tightly that there's really no struggling... She whimpers, moans, and twitches, but that's about all she can muster. I finally decide that it's time for her to be released, so I release her from her hogtie and remove her breast bondage. I grope her tits a little as I don't get a Thank You. In her defense, she seems to be a little zoned out. Her gag is removed and I decide that she can stay in her current bondage a while longer. Pepper is grinning and is glassy eyed as I run my hands up and down her still bound body. I walk away once again. I think Pepper got what she wanted... Her game worked.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peppers Game - Part 2

21sextreme - Katy dominates Carrmen Playa del Rey

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Katy Parker, Carrmen
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, blowjob, femdom, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, black hair, redhead
Carrmen didn´t really know what she was asking for when she went to Katy for a little domination play. Katy is serious and she immediately made Carrmen her slave, to do her every bid and live out her sadistic fantasies on her. Katy´s a master of pain but she knows how to do it so that in some perverse way Carrmen likes it and will want to be back for more!
Duration: 34:11
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 723.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Katy dominates Carrmen

3 Bengel F_r Charly Sanders

Release Year: 2012
Genres: extremals
Video language: German
Der Schwerpunkt der "3 Bengel Für Charly" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:56:28
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3 Bengel F_r Charly

Jalace - The Crazy Chix Show - part 1 Sagaponack

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Jalace
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, teen, short hair, brunette, one on one
The Crazy Chix Show is one popular program for every BDSM lover. The shy girls, the challenges, the big money they can fight for is a major entertainment, and things get even better when Frank and Gabriel find someone as pretty as Jalace. Join to the show today to see how far this pretty cutie is willing to go.
Duration: 32:42
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 693.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jalace - The Crazy Chix Show - part 1

Pixei Deep Throat Creedmoor

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Extreme, Face fucking, Deepthroat
Amateur teen girl Pixei Deep Throat extreme face fucking action.
Duration: 9:48
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 432.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pixei Deep Throat

21sextreme - Hotel rendezvous Alicia

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Sheala Brill
Genres: blowjob, facial, teen, black hair, old-young, one on one,
Bruno´s cheating on her wife, he´s taking her teen lover to a hotel for a fuck. While she´s taking a shower the cheating husband phones her wife but the young cutie starts to suck his cock before he could even say goodbye to the wife! Expect a lot more in today´s update...!
Duration: 25:41
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 541.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Hotel rendezvous
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11683 секунды с 9 запросами