View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 11:40 AM   #61
VitalyGrom

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

VitalyGrom Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Goddess Chanel - Mistress Blackdiamoond - Penis rip off

Goddess Chanel - Mistress Blackdiamoond - Penis rip off

Tags: Ballbusting, Foot Domination, Goddess Chanel, Mistress Blackdiamoond, Trampling, Stomping, Barefoot, Barefeet, Jumping, Fullweight Trampling, Under Heels, Trampled, Facestanding, Facebusting, Nose Crush, Face Under Foot, Head Standing
Format: MPEG-4
Runtime: 00:15:00
File Size: 0,75 GB
Video: 1920x1080
Description: This pathetic slave got his balls smashed so bad during this clip shooting that theyre still swollen. I just wanted to show my friend Mistress Blackdiamoond that I can kick my slaves in the balls or something whenever I want and that I dont care if she does the same. She was a little hesitant at 1st. Then I gave her a demo and I like totally smashed my slaves nuts under my chucks. I wanted to show her that I seriously do not care what she does to him n she can kick him as hard as she wants or step on his penis with her full weight! This slave is so ugly none of us even give it a second thought about stepping on its nuts. We think its funny actually. This guy shouldnt be allowed to reproduce anyway. LOL.Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Chanel, Chanel, Goddess, Mistress Blackdiamoond, Blackdiamoond, Cockboard, Mistress, Black, Diamoond, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Footdom, Foot Domination, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Ball Abuse, CBT, Ball Stomping, Trampling, Trample

Screen:

Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/c9ee9fd04f841
VitalyGrom is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11248 секунды с 9 запросами