Old 04-11-2023, 10:55 AM   #774
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Titof and the College boys Olmitz

Release Year: 2006
Studio: BODY Production
Cast: Garcia Udulo,Titof ,Freddy Costa,Jules Terry,Drago Lembek,Irving Hunter,TOMAS,Lucio Maverick,Rod Stevens,Julian Vincenzo,Adam Kubick,Marco Campbell,Claudio Antonelli,Philip Mc-Lean,Gamal Simons
Genres: Twink`s , oral,anal,big dick`s,groupen,young man`s
Titof is a cute, young French student who was sent to one of England's strictest boarding schools. Discipline, uniforms, cold showers and punishments of all kinds are a daily routine for our young boys. But that all changes at night when they escape Sir Warlock's supervision and meet up in the toilets to take part in a fantastic shagathon!A few days after his arrival, Titof bes acquainted with his roommate and soon enough they fall in love with each other and share all sorts of forbidden and perverse sexual pleasures. A weingfort for our French cutie who has spent the last few days being introduced to the school's rules by his English mates in quite a wild way…
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:00
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Titof and the College boys

Double Agent Fernando De La Mora

Release Year: 2006
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Fabrizio Mangiatti, Fernando Mangiatti, Jiri Honza, Gianni Nascimento, Kevin Cage, Mario McCabe, Julien Veneziano, Jarda Tiborko, Glenn Santoro and Austin Rogers
Genres: oral, anal, group, dildo, twins, uniform / military
In Hungarian director Csaba Borbely's 'Double Agent,' Gianni Nascimento is in trouble. In what looks to be a relicmunist pri, he's being charged with a crime by studly officer Fabrizio Mangiatti, who wants him to sign a statement of guilt. Fabrizio's twin Fernando calls to him, giving Gianni the opportunity to steal the gun Fabrizio left on the table. He tries to escape, but the gun is not loaded and the twins corner him, giving him the ultimate punishment of. . . having sex with both of them!
Most would consider that a fantasye true, I believe. The twins are gorgeous tall men with hard bodies and matching thick cocks. I can't tell the difference between them (there are some tattoos that could help), and I don't think Gianni cares either. The dark-featured hottie just goes chomping down on their cocks, using his mouth and hands to keep them moaning happily. After his horny rendering, the unleash Gianni's dick and suck. Gianni has a moderate cock, just enough to slipfortably down a throat. The go back and forth (never together, if you're wondering) and then they get to fuck Gianni. Everyone is now finally naked, and the doing the fucking squeezes his cock inside Gianni beautifully, pushing at him while the other sucks the bottom. The twins switch places so Gianni can be done doggy, with similarly good results. Hmm, I wonder if Gianni can now tell the difference between them. Fucking over, the trio returns to some sucking to get each other to cum. Ah, by the way, I should mention Gianni'
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:30
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1305kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Agent

Cutest Navy Cadets West Hempstead

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Brad Fitt & Damien Dickey
Genres: Anal, Twinks, Kissing, Blowjob, Masturbation, Cumshots, Bareback
So we have a brand new video on the Staxus site, and it’s another in the gay military sex theme –e on, we all love the sight of some hot and hunky men in uniform getting their cocks out, or some twinky boys servicing some army fuckmeat!This one really has a hot duo too. First of all we have the muscled and hunky Damien Dickey back as the senior officer in this one, taking advantage of his position and making the most of it too with a young twinky barman. That’s not too surprising though, I don’t think many guys would be able to ignore the sight of Damien in uniform!And who would that sexy barman be? Well, it’s Brad Fitt of course, one of the most popular young hotties we’ve ever had on the site. I think this probably tells you that this is going to be one gay military sex session you’ll all be adding to your favorites lists!Brad Fitt does a great job of seducing the uniformed hunk, almost feline in his approach, stripping him and getting the guy sucking on his cock, then offering his tight ass for an amazing fuck on the bar and a cum erupting ending!Here, have some photos, but click through to watch the video.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2516kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 386.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cutest Navy Cadets

Uniforms Fucker Vol5 Hemavan

Video language: Japanese
爽やか青年パコパコ穴開き競パン交� �!
穴開き競パン履き込んで、目隠しさ� �たまま自分の手で乳首&チンポ責め!
アナルにおもちゃを入れてしまうと� �ロモードに!
バイブでケツマンコを広げ、穴をパ� �パクさせながらチンポを待っている!
デカマラを咥えさせられると、これ� �上我慢できない!「チンポが欲しい… 」
疼いているケツマンコにチンポをぶ� �刺されると、爽やか青年はドエロに� ��身!
正常位でバコバコガッツリ交尾!
顔射された後は、濃厚ザーメンを味� �いながら爽快に発射!
エロ青年の顔も体もザーメンまみれ� �!
Duration: 2:26:58
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uniforms Fucker Vol5

Uniform Ball Vol. 2, The Military Edition Hatch

Studio: Vivid
Army! Navy! Air ! Marines! Theyre in full in Jim Steels new Uniform Ball Volume 2: The Military Edition. Watch the solo with the hunky khaki wearing cadet dildoing himself until the troops come home. Watch a sailor occupy a Marine. See the private show his privates to a senior officer. And catch a street punk makin a Marine his bitch. Jim Steels men in uniform; they do more before dawn than most people do all day.
Duration: 1:13:47
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uniform Ball Vol. 2, The Military Edition

Время генерации страницы 0.05163 секунды с 9 запросами