View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 10:40 AM   #39
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 1 Wrens

A good friend of mine brought Nova over to visit because he thought she might enjoy my style of bondage. Not only does she love bondage, but she is a bit of a masochist as well. Instead of shooting a long video, we all decided to shoot several shorter ones instead. Not wasting anytime, I immediately start roughly manhandling her: Hand over mouth, tit slapping/groping, ass smacking, etc. She moans as I grab a handful of her hair and walk her over to get rope and a chair. I drag them all back and Nova takes a seat. She is breathing heavily as I step away for a moment. I tie her at the waist to the chair, before tying her legs apart. She also gets an extremely tight crotchrope before being ballgagged. With Nova secured and gagged, I resume slapping and groping her bountiful tits. She moans as I bind them with thin cord and those moans really intensify when I slap her now bound tits, but the look on her face is priceless. I let her regain her composure when I start adding more rope. I step away for a while and enjoy the view as Nova endures her bondage. I want to see her reaction to a tight cleave gag, so I first remove her ballgag. I don't get the response I want, so I grab her by her hair again and whip her tits with the stingy ballgag leather strap. There we go, I get the "Thank You" I was looking for. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 433.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 1

ika Gold Gets Hard DP Steptoe

Cast: Lika Gold
Genres: anal, ass to mouth, ass to pussy (ATP), big tits, blowjob, cum swallowing, deep throat, double penetration (DP), facial, gapes, rough, slapping, squirtin
Video language: English
Lika Gold does some anal, DP, DAP with a dildo and a real cock and destroy her's boyfriend's ass pegging him with huge dildo, fisting and DAP with her's hand and a big yellow-purple custom dildo and finish with cumming in her's mouth while he is sodomised with a fisting blue big dildo
Duration: 47:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11651kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ika Gold Gets Hard DP

Slapped Happy Bari

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Misty Meaner
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
This whore is a good time. She knows her role in life, and when you find a girl like that, it's always fun times for the boys. She squirted all over from the gx 32 modulator. She drank tons of yellow discipline like a good slut. She was dunked in her own slop and took 2 nuts to the face like a good pig.
Duration: 1:05:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6091kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slapped Happy

Jun sena and asakura kotomi are getting a good fuck San Francisco

Studio: japanhdv
It looks like there are more guys who got the time stopping device, and they were using it as much as they wanted. this time, two of them saw each other in the same place and decided to fuck girls together, because there is enough of nude babes for all of them, even if there were much more guys around. with huge smiles on their naughty faces, they enjoyed licking those tight, hairy pussies and drilling them while slapping firm asses, just because it was very exciting to them.
Duration: 59:42
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jun sena and asakura kotomi are getting a good fuck

Crystal Frost Hung and Mummified - Part 2 Mount Braddock

Dr. Cupcakes starts cutting away Crystal's sweater... then her stretchy pants. It's not long before she is wearing nothing but panties, boots, and some tape on her wrists. He spins her around while squeezing her tits and slapping her ass. He takes a break and oils Crystal up. He then once again starts slapping crystal's ass as well as slapping and squeezing her tits. After a while, he clamps her tits with clover clamps and then hangs a heavy lock from the clamps. Dr. cupcakes steps away for a bit as poor Crystal hangs by her ankles, gagged, bound, and clamped. When he returns, he cuts off her white panties. He then starts wrapping her with clear plastic wrap. Once he gets to her tits, he removes the clamps and continues wrapping. Once wrapped, he steps away again as Crystal hangs. When he returns, he adds to her bondage by means of black tape. He tapes above and below her breasts then all the way up her legs. He leaves Crystal once again. Crystal remains hanging for the remainder of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 739.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crystal Frost Hung and Mummified - Part 2

New Nice Beautifull Magic Perfect Collection Of Bitch Slapped. Part 4. Oswego

Release Year: 2023
It can make a start by getting to work cleaning there before being taken home for the night for some one on one service. The reports will then be sent back to the training staff. Its still in its early 20s so has plenty of time to learn to serve full time.

Total size: 4.2 GB in 22 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Nice Beautifull Magic Perfect Collection Of Bitch Slapped. Part 4.

Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 3 San Geronimo

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I enjoy watching her struggle and whimper while enduring her tight bondage and even tighter crotchrope. After a while, I want to join in on the fun, so I find a stick and start slapping her inner thighs, pussy, and tits with it. It's not the best stick for this kind of thing, but judging by the Spring Breaker's reactions, it works pretty well. By this time, I have some chores to tend to. I want to insure that she is still here when I get back, so I tape up her hands before I tape her head to the tree as well. I'd say escape is impossible now. Her whimpers and yelps intensify now as the bondage, and even more so, her gag have just been made much more severe. I leave her to struggle and whimper for the remainder of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 905.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.03409 секунды с 9 запросами