Old 04-11-2023, 09:24 AM   #94
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Rough Man Spank Magic Gold Full Sweet Perfect Collection. Part 2. Tamsweg

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Ever since these two sweethearts were punished together by their mean, dominating father, they can't get rid of this haunting fantasy. They did not have anyone close enough to share this wicked dream with, so soon they found themselves in the Club. She gives herself spank after spank straight to business, counting away. Anytime she messes up the count or doesn't please her client properly she is to start over. This gentlemen knows what he wants and he wants her to serve to the letter. Join her in this workout, and eye popping deep throat session. Having poured out their hearts, they got rid of their clothes exposing themselves and prepared to handle some serious flagellation, one after another.

Total size: 2.0 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Man Spank Magic Gold Full Sweet Perfect Collection. Part 2.

Katy Parker, Lea Lexis - Punishing the Boss Naran Bulag

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21 Sextury
Cast: Katy Parker, Lea Lexis
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, big butt, blonde, brunette
In this scene Lea Lexxus is a factory worker and Kathy Parker is her boss, who finds out that Lea is not doing a very good job and fires her. The main plot evolves around poor little Leas fantasy about what she would do to her boss if she ever had the chance. A whole lot of pain is dealt out in in this scene, as both actresses are seasoned professionals. A must see.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 595.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katy Parker, Lea Lexis - Punishing the Boss

Clips4sale - Marlie's Divine Intervention Troitsk

Marlie has been called before the Superior Nun of the strict Catholic school she attends - her behaviour will see her sent to hell and so a divine intervention must occur. Her bottom is made to burn like hell as she is spanked and beaten heavily with the fearsome hell-scape of Purpleheart the paddle. she then must bend over for 18 judicial strokes with the tohiti prison cane. There is no stopping this punishment and you see every stroke upclose as the welts appear...
Duration: 27:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24891kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clips4sale - Marlie's Divine Intervention

Punished In Paris Maxton

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Amateur, Sex
Amayeur french young girl, humilation of hotel room. watch enjoy!!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:59
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1250kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 335.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punished In Paris

Rubee Punished for Tardiness - Part 2 Somonauk

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Rubee's ass is begging for more spankings... especially now that it is lifted by the ropes. I eventually untie her neckrope from above and allow her to sit in a chair for now. I remove her gag before I dod a little test on her right tit. Yes, they are small, but I'm pretty sure I can get them tied. I cleave gag her with an Ace bandage before I fashion a simple chest harness. Now that we have a base, we can get them tits tied. Once tied her nipples really extend, begging for clamps. We'll get to that, but her gag needs attention first. Many wraps of black tape make it excruciatingly tight. I step back and watch her suffer and endure the gag. I want her harness ballgagged for when I stand her back up, so I remove her extreme cleave and tightly buckle on the white harness ball gag. this is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubee Punished for Tardiness - Part 2

A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 1 Dierks

Purple Jade has been prancing around in red heels and a new mesh leotard. I think she's look better tied up in it, so I lead her to the basement for some bondage fun. With her wrists already bound behind her back, I roughly manhandle and grope her anyway I please. I tie a rope to her collar and tie it overhead, before strapping a huge ballgag tightly in her mouth. A waist and crotchrope are fashioned, before I bind her ankles. Her ankles are tied to a ring bolted to the floor, and then I tie her waist rope off to the sturdy post behind her. I use a rope hoist attached to the sturdy post in front of her, to pull and keep her crotchrope taut and tight! Punishing spring clamps are applied to her nipples as well. I enjoy the show for a short while, but soon I decide to tie a length of rope to the clamps and tie them off after pulling them tight. I step back and watch Purple Jade stand still and stay quiet for a while. I have more ideas though, but before I get to them, I spend more time playing with my captive, which includes some nice ass smacks. I remove the clamps and remove the pressure off of the crotchrope as I have other ideas. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 24:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 546.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 1

Crimson Mansion part 3 - Marias Punishment Folsomville

Maria continues to disappoint Mistress Brianna and is confined to her ball cage when the Mistress enters the room. Maria is then subjected to a series of new training procedures, including Exotic Confinements, Spankings, Floggings, Ballet Boots, Corsets, Latex Hoodsand more! Once satisfied with the training, Mistress Brianna binds Maria in Heavy Latex and then straps her to the Bondage Table, so that she may have the chance to contemplate what she has learned.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:15
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1140kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 569.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crimson Mansion part 3 - Marias Punishment

Время генерации страницы 0.02945 секунды с 9 запросами